Healing

I'm running out of ideas for this intro man- well Haikyuu isn't mine, but the fanfic is

"Ok first things first" Akaashi addressed "Do you have any... Injuries? Or something that needs to be checked on??" "... Maybe" Hinata admitted quietly "How bad are they?" Kunimi asked from behind the crowd "Umm I'm.. not sure..?" Hinata said, a bit ashamed, Akaashi looked at Hinata with a mix of worry and also disbelief "How about we see them?" Bokuto asked, but Hinata gave a look of discomfort and looked away, Akaashi then elbowed Bokuto "So that's a no" Kuroo said, looking at the two, then turning back to Hinata "How about.. one of us takes a look at it and patch you up?" Kuroo suggested, Hinata looked back and scanned the room before letting out a meek "sure" "So, does anyone know anything about medical stuff?" Kuroo said, turning to everyone else, but the problem was that no one said anything "Well damn" Lev muttered. 

"Yamaguchi knows something's about.. medical stuff" Tsukkishima spoke up "Freckles?" Kuroo asked "Don't call him that" "Hinata are you ok with him knowing?" Kindaichi said, raising his hand a bit higher as if to get him to notice "I mean.. I guess? I do owe him an explanation.." Hinata said "Owe him? Why do you owe him??" Lev questioned "Oh! Uh.. I maybe, kinda, sorta had a panic attack infont of him and left him wondering..??" Hinata confessed, smiling sheepishly "... Of course you did, look I think the nurses office is empty, I'll go get him if that alright with you" Tsukishima said looking down into Hinata's eyes, Hinata looked conflicted for a second, but made up his mind quick "Right!" Hinata made his way past Tsukishima and to the nurses office. 

They watched him leave, there was a second of silence "I'll go get-" "I'M SO GLAD HE TRUSTS US" They all flinched and turned to see Bokuto, looking down, with his forearm over his eyes like it'll hide the tears, Akaashi tensed up a little with tears threatening to spill, Lev was already crying silently and as for Kuroo, he teared up patting Bokuto on the back. Kindaichi and Kunimi weren't very close to Hinata, but even if they don't admit it, they were very fond of him, so they couldn't help, but to feel very strong pang in there hearts, like they were going to cry. 

Tsukishima already left after Bokuto's outbreak, he wasn't going to let them see him cry again, not over his dead body. He made his way to the gym Yamaguchi usually practices in, lucky for him he was there, just about to leave "Tsukki?" Yamaguchi said after spotting Tsukishima "Hey listen.."

The door to the office was locked, but there's nothing a little lock picking couldn't do. Hinata sat on one of the beds there, he felt like he was going to cry again, he was so happy, relieved he finally said something. Now he has the support from his friends, and he couldn't feel more ecstatic. He sat there for about 5 minutes tops till Yamaguchi came breaking in "OH MY GOD, ARE YOU OK?! WHAT HAPPENED??! HOW BAD??!!" Hinata was very startled and even more so when Yamaguchi started shaking him, you can practically see the swirls in his eyes "Yamaguchi, calm down!" Tsukishima said also rushing in, putting his hand on the doorway "But!-" "Calm." Tsukishima was more stern that time, Yamaguchi twirled his head back to Hinata "Ok.. ok I'm calm" Yamaguchi tried convincing himself.

 "Ok so first.. we should see the wounds" Hinata physically winced at the thought of them seeing his wounds, and Yamaguchi didn't miss it "Hinata.. you know we won't judge right? There's nothing to judge" Yamaguchi assured, putting a comforting hand on Hinata's shoulder, Hinata nodded and was about to take off his shirt "Oh.. should I leave?" Tsukishima said by the door, Yamaguchi preferred Tsukki staying, and Hinata kind of did too "You can stay, if you want.." Hinata said, flashing him a smile. Tsukishima walked more into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Ok, ready?" Yamaguchi asked "Yup" Hinata said before grabbing the ends of his shirt, he closed his eyes and held his breath, he took it off revealing all the bruises, cuts, lashes. Yamaguchi took a step back, shaking, eyes wide, putting his hands on his mouth. Tsukishima couldn't hide his face this time, his eyes were wide, his mouth agape.

"I am not! calm! I'm not calm!!"

Hey thanks for reading, hope you enjoye- no jk imagine if I left it off like that, well I would but since this took so long to make I'll not do that, also made a drawing for you guys to have a visual idea 

Dw the back is worse :,D I drew this in a rush and I'm kinda too lazy to draw the back so here- now back to the story 

"Jesus fucking Christ.." Tsukishima said, his voice wavering, how did they never see this? How did he never see this?? "Ok.. ok ok.. ok ok okokoooook" Yamaguchi rambled, trying to collect himself. He took a deep breath before actually analyzing, he bit the bottom of his lip and fought the urge to cry, to his avail, he failed and tears naturally flowed down "Yamag-" Hinata tried to speak, but was cut off "Why didn't you tell anyone you!.. dummy!!" Yamaguchi shouted "No.. I'm sorry I know why.. but!" Yamaguchi seemed to struggle with his words, Hinata watched silently while Yamaguchi inspected him, Yamaguchi flinched a little while turning to see his back, his face screaming with distress "What? Is there something wrong?!" Tsukishima said, taking a step forward "It looks really bad.. and one of the cuts seem a little infected.. uGH you dummy, dummy, dummy!" Yamaguchi bursted, hitting Hinata on the head lightly "WaH! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Hinata pleaded.

Yamaguchi was almost about done patching Hinata up till he sparked a question "How about Natsu? Is she ok?" "Yeah, she doesn't have any injuries, I would never allow him to hurt her!" Hinata declared, Yamaguchi looked at him fondly".. Your a great brother, ya'know" Tsukishima said shyly, Hinata looked at him with surprise "Aww, that's so sweet Tsukki! you know you've been so sweet this whole time, you really do care about me! Say, say, I'll be your big brother too-" Hinata was teasing Tsukishima before he also cut him off "Shut uuuppp!"

and like Christ I rise. 

sorry for being dead for so long!! Things got stressful in online school and I didn't know how to approach this character, I wrote this chapter before, but it didn't sit right with me so I did a rewrite anyways! Hope you liked this chapter and the lil drawing I gave ya ;) and like always thank you for the support and comments it's amazing :0 🙏🙏