Shiratorizawa and Date Tech

Haikyuu doesn't belong to my irresponsible ass 💀- but this fanfic does!

POV Shiratorizawa and Date Tech 

They were in their designated rooms, their rooms were more far away from the others, they heard some yelling and ruckus from a far, but Ushijima concluded that it was some silly nonsense, of course after Tendou and Goshiki heard that, they wanted to see, but Shirabu said otherwise. 

Date Tech thought the same thing too, Aone wanted to go and check on everyone and Koganegawa just wanted to join the "chaos", maybe because the scream they heard sounded like Shouyou, but Futakuchi assured Aone he's overthinking it and scolded Koganegawa for wanting to leave when he should be asleep.

The two teams stayed in there rooms quietly chatting while others tried to sleep, the screaming stoped a while ago so they thought that whatever they were doing before stopped. 

It was until they heard the coaches shouting that they got up.

"We will check it out" Ushijima stated while he and Tendou got up "Oh- I'll go too" Goshiki insisted "No you won't" Semi said grabbing Goshiki wrist and pulling him back down "AH, b-but-" Before he could finish Ushijima and Tendou already left the room.

The two left the room only to run into Aone, Futakuchi and Koganegawa.

"Ah" Ushijima and Futakuchi simultaneously said, staring at each other "You guys are also checking out the noise?" Futakuchi asked "Mmmmhm~" Tendou made a noise of agreement, drawing out the sound while smiling "Ok then, let's go!" Koganegawa stuck two fist in the air like they were about to go on an adventure.

They followed behind them, Ushijima was hesitant, if they were going why would they? But Tendou already grabbed his hand dragging him with the rest.

When they turned the corner they saw the coaches and teachers, they also saw a strange man. He reeked of cigars and alcohol, he clearly wasn't supposed to be here.

Karasuno's coach was yelling at the man telling him to get the hell out of here while their coaches were standing near him.

Takurō looked like he was ready to jump in if the man started getting violent, and Washijō glared hard at the man.

They didn't know what they'd expect when they heard the coaches yell, but it wasn't this.

They saw Karasuno's captain and ace, Daichi and Asahi turn the corner, Ukai seemed to notice and yelled at them to "get back with the others" they stared with anger and fear at the anonymous man, who was he?

Before they can think they took off with the man chasing them, the coaches were taken by surprise and ran after them too. 

They followed them around the corner only to see Ukai get thrown back and the door slam shut.

"SHIT FUCK, FUCK, FUCK" Ukai yelled profanities out of rage, "Key! key we need the key!!" Takeda shouted turning in his heels only to be faced by the players. 

"AH-" "What are you boys doing here" Washijō sneered "We heard yelling, what is going on?" Ushijima said "We don't have time to tell you right now, we need that key" Sadayuki pushed past them into the "staff room" him and Takeda franticly looked for a key while the others clearly grew more and more worried and inpatient.

Aone grabbed Ushijima's shoulder, Ushijima turned in confusion as he dragged him by the door, it took Futakuchi and Koganegawa a second to understand what he was getting at "Ah! Your going to break down the door!!" Koganegawa said with enthusiasm "What?" Nobuteru Blurted "Ohh, good idea" Tendou chimed. Ushijima nodded as they turned their shoulders.

"Ready.. And!-" Tendou sang out as the two rammed themselves into the door, they backed up to do it one more time, they ran full force and..

Crack

The locks flew off.

Sorry for the short chapter!!🙇🙇

Hope  this helps with that little mistake of forgetting that they exist-

WELP HOPE YOU ENJOYED

LIVE FOR YOU ALL, ALSO YOUR COMMENTS ARE FUNNY AS FUC-

Anyways THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT! 🙏 🙏