How it Happened

Haikyuu, is not mine, but, this fanfic, is. Bro I'm so creative-

Fair Warning!! ⚠️ 

There will be actions of non-con in this chapter (⚠️I'll put the sign next to it so you can skip it if you want⚠️)

The ringing was muffled, but heard. He pulled the phone out of his pocket, Tsukishima almost forgot about everything while in the calm group hug, but he was snapped back to reality when he saw the number calling him. 

He quickly put the phone on speaker as everyone pulled themselves away from the hug, however Suga was still holding onto Hinata "Ah! Hello?" Tsukishima answered, his tone seemed a bit frantic. "Hello? Is Hinata Shouyou on the phone?"  "Oh! Yes I'm here! Hi?" Hinata desperately said into the phone, they waited for the officer to say something, anything, the few seconds of silence felt like forever, until.. 

"I'm sorry"

The room didn't move, barley breathing "'I'm sorry'" ?? "W-what do you mean?" Hinata said quickly, his voice shaking "By the time we got here he was gone" Hinata stared at the phone in terror, his mouth agape, everyone around him shared a look of shock, Suga held Hinata a bit more tighter "From what we're guessing, we have our suspensions that he's coming to you"  

Hinata felt his heart drop, Tanaka and Noya looked mad "Let him come, we'll beat the shit out of him" Tanaka growled lowly under his breath, some others had their hands over there mouth in shock "Wh-wha.. How?! He doesn't know where I am! Only my mom did!" "That furthers our suspicion.." "What? Why?!" Kageyama couldn't help but to bark into the phone.

Silence. Dreadful, loud, silence. 

"I'm very sorry, but your mother was found badly hurt. We're not sure if she'll make it"

Hinata's mouth was shut tight, but his eyes were wide open. 

"From what we're guessing, he got your locaᴛɪᴏɴ ғʀᴏ ᴍ  ʜ e  r-"

All the sounds around him, the officer, his friends, all of it turned to static as his mind flooded with silence and shock.

He fell onto his knees with sobs and screams, but he couldn't hear it..

They lived a semi- normal life, a mother and a son, the father was out of the picture, but they still managed to live a normal life.

..At least until Hinata was 6. 

Hinata Hinako was a beautiful and strong woman, a mother who was strict, but had a kind heart, she always believed in second chances, little did she know that'll be her downfall

Hinata Shouyou was a happy, bright child. Reckless and hyper. A ball of sunshine if you may. The absence of his father never bothered him, he never paid any attention to it because he simply didn't care.

Her husband leaving her did it's damage, but she had Shouyou to take care of. He helped her move on more then he'll ever know.

When Hinata's 6th birthday came, so did an uninvited guest. Shouyou's father, Enji Daizō. He came with a gift, promising that he changed and will treat her better, how he was a fool for leaving. And with Hinako following her code, she gave him a second chance.

Daizō was usually out working so Shouyou didn't see him often, but when he did, he was fine. He wasn't a "plus star parent" but he wasn't bad.

Shouyou was the age of  9 when his mother got pregnant with Natsu. His father wasn't too pleased, but Hinako refused to abort her child, she always had that "I'm the boss" attitude.

When Natsu was brought into the family, Shouyou was ecstatic, his own little baby sister, Daizō  on the other hand, thought differently.

He got mad easily, always raising his voice, leading to Hinako to raise hers back to put him in his place. This went on for a year.

Now Shouyou was at the ripe age of 11. And Hinata Daizō started to get psychical. It started with a slap while he and Hinako we're yelling. Hinako didn't have it and kicked him out for a month. 

The hitting became more and more frequent, even tried to hurt Shouyou a few times, but everytime Hinako protected him. 

No matter what he never broke her spirit. 

Shouyou was 12 when it happened. 

Daizō finally managed to get a hit on Shouyou, when Hinako found out she freaked. She yelled and slapped him right across the face. And then he did something unforgettable.

Shouyou was crying holding Natsu tight, trying to block her from hearing and seeing the fights. He found himself in this position a lot.

He watched his mother hit his father through teary eyes, then saw his father grabbing Hinako, his mother by her hair and throwing her onto the counter. 

⚠️ He didn't know what was happening, he saw him walk up to her and unbuckle his belt. His mom's eyes widen as she tried thrashing him away. He overpowered her and before he did anything Hinako yelled "RUN, SHOU, RUN" she pleaded through cries.

He ran into his room. He made sure his sister was oblivious to what was happening. But while holding her ears tight, he couldn't hold his own.

The screams 

The cries

..⚠️

After that day his mom changed, she wasn't herself. She tried to be, she tried so hard but her pride was chipped.

Only to be completely broken after it happened again..

They lived a broken life, a father, a mother, a daughter and a son. The father was now in the picture, and they lost their way of having a normal life.

Hinata Daizō is an angry, drunken mess. He is ruthless and cold.

Hinata Hinako is a beautiful and broken woman, a mother who lost her ways, but still has a kind heart, she no longer has any care to believe in something other than her children.

Hinata Natsu is an adorable little girl. Confident and snotty. She fears her father, but she always feels safe with her brother and mother around.

Hinata Shouyou is a damaged, but hopeful child. Reckless and hyper. A ball of sunshine if you may. Even though the absence of a father was filled in by a cruel man, he remains strong to protect his mother and sister, just like how his mother protected him.

I am.. not sorry ;)

Hi! I'm back. I was supposed to right this a while ago, but I had my google meets class thing and I decided that me, a beginner skater, can go down a VERY tall ramp. It went as well as you can expect. I went down and I made it, but I was going fAST, I got scared and jumped off and fucking FLEW, I went; TOBE FLYYYY HIGHHHHH-

I totally ate shit and kinda fucked up my elbow, it didn't break thankfully, but it hUrt

and of course when I picked myself up, I tried to go down it again- 

Anyways I'd like to give a quick moment to an OG @Makki_030 they made a story inspired off of mine and I- 💖💕💓

It's so well written, I'm glad I inspired you :)

And now another moment to all of you, you guys are the best <3  cya next time, and once again thank you for everything 🙏🙏