Pull Through

YOUR FAVOURITE BITCH IS BACK IN BUSINESS BABBYYYYYY

You know the drill, haikyuu isn't mine, but this fanfic is!

When the locks flew off they didn't think twice and started bolting towards the room where the two siblings are. 

Takeda was a step ahead of them so he was the one who bursted through the door, he expected the man to be conscious and probably starting a fight or being violent, they all thought so. 

However when they barged into the room they were greeted by the man on his back, absolutely beat up, and unconscious. Ukai's face morphed from worry and anger to confusion, practically all their faces went to confusion.

"... D.. did you kill him?" Koganegawa blurted "I wish we did" Suga huffed, hands on his hips. 

"Tanaka!" Narita yelled, he and Kinoshita rushed to his side. 

"What happened to him?!" Ukai went to his side too, Takeda went towards the Hinata siblings while Ukai worked with Tanaka. "The bastard kneed him in the face" Kuroo said while brushing his backhand on a bruise located on his jaw.

Sadayuki looked at the ones who got hurt "Ok whoever got hurt, come here we need to che-" He got cut off by the sounds of police and ambulance sirens. 

Oikawa scoffed "About time.." 

-

The police ran inside and realized they were a bit late..

They apologized while other officers took the unconscious man in handcuffs, the paramedics came in looking for any injured, they took Tanaka on a stretcher while telling the others to make there way outside to patch them up. 

They said if they have any concerns they can properly take a look at the hospital, but other than Tanaka, none of them had any bad injuries.

They stood outside watching the ambulance take Tanaka.

"Stop looking like that" Kageyama scowled "Hah?!" Shouyou angrily turned his head "It wasn't your fault dumbass." Shouyou's face switched almost instantly into a unreadable face, I guess you could say shock. He stared at Kageyama then turned away with a small sigh.

"Which one of you are Hinata Shouyou?" One of the officers spoke. 

Shouyou turned to the officer then back, Natsu was holding onto him so he knelt down "Hey Natsu? can you hold onto Bakayama here for a second?" Natsu pouted, about to cry again "Don't cry.. i'll be right back, I just need to talk to the officer" Shouyou soothed, he gave her the most caring smile he has. 

She let go and held onto Kageyama, Shouyou made his way to the police officer. Kenma and  Suga started moving closer to Kageyama to help the poor boy out.

"You're Hinata Shouyou, correct?" She spoke "Y-Yes" He said, standing a bit more straight "Alright we need to bring you in for questioning.. is that your sister?" She looked behind him at Natsu "Ah yes, b-but nothing happened to her, I can answer everything" Shouyou assured, he didn't want to stress out his baby sister.  

"Ok I see.. Alright if you'd come this way, we-" "Ah! wait!" Yamaguchi surprisingly interrupted "U.. Um.. he needs to be checked out.. by the doctor.. J-just in case!" He spluttered.

The officer stared at him then nodded "Alright then, that first" She ushered Shouyou towards the police car, he hesitantly looked back at Natsu, but his eyes met Daichi, he gave him a thumbs up, Shouyou stared for a second before giving a weak smile and going with the officer.

"Sooo, um.." Tendou sang, they all turned to the small Shiratorizawa and Date Tech group "What was that" 

Ah, shit.

-

Shouyou sat in the backseat, most of the ride was quite, the officer did try to spark up a conversation here and there, but they didn't last long. Normally he would carry on a conversation without any problems, but he was just worried about Natsu and his mom.

"My mom.. she's in this hospital too, right?" Shouyou started, the officer looked at him from the rear view mirror, she sighed and nodded "Sorry kid.." She looked at him with sympathetic eyes "No it's fine.." He smiled a bit "She's pulling through" She spoke once more. Shouyou turned his eyes to her then back out the window with a small nod.

"Yeah.."

-

After vaguely explaining to the two clueless teams, they were told that they could visit Tanaka and Shouyou tomorrow, it was hard trying to calm down Natsu without Shouyou, but they managed, they all just wanted to rest, today was more then enough. 

They don't know what'll happen, but what they do know is that they'll pull through.

i'm back bb 

sorry for the short and crusty chapter, i'm a bit dusty! 

YALL YOUR SUPPORT WAS OVERWHELMING, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT BUT THAT WAS SO SWEET AND AMAZING

Thank you guys so much, for votes and comments, and for staying by, I couldn't be anymore great full  <3 

LOVE YALL, THANK YOU FOR READING🙏 🙏