(6)

"You was caught up in the rush, and you was caught up in the thrill of it."
-Nicki Minaj

TE'ALA AKA "TEA"

Once I felt kisses on my chest, I figured it was Terrance. Terrance always kissed me on my chest even snuggled his head their, which made me smile for a moment since I loved when he did that.

He eventually moved his kisses down low to were I felt him enter his hand into my lace thong so that he could touch me down below why sticking his tongue in my belly button.

"Why you doing this, T?"
I asked as I jerked my head up from his touch. I opened my eyes slowly, but instead of Terrance doing all these things to me, it was Maze.

"What the fuck are you doing, Maze?"
I asked jumping off of the bed.

I didn't feel Maze that way and she knew that. She knew I was in love with her cousin and I didn't like women nor did I want to hook up with anyone else while going with Terrance.

"And why the fuck am I naked? In your bed?"

She sat on the end of the bed flexing her abs that laid under the lining of her sports bra. I was just hoping, praying, that I didn't cross that level with Maze because I honestly couldn't remember if I did. I couldn't even remember last night.

"You really want me to tell you?"

I nodded my head. One thing that I didn't like about Maze was that she played too many games for me. If I didn't want to know I would've never asked in the first place, just tell me what happened last night.

"C'mon, Maze, just one more line, please!"

She just wanted more line of that white. Tea was tired of being flat, she wanted to be alive. She had enough drinks for her body, but that wasn't no help. She needed her nine, and that was that pure white.

"Nah. I already said you can't get no more, today. Just go to bed, Tea!"

Tea sighed and huffed a breath. "What do I have to do for you to give me some, Maze?"

Tea walked closer to her with her tight blue dress rising up on her with her heels in her hand. Maze was sitting down on a stool in the front of her bar.

"What do I have to do?"
Tea asked walking on Maze pushing herself in between Maze's legs.

Maze had on one of her sweaters with the word
"TRUKFIT" going across it with a pair cuffed light blue ripped jeans and a pair of white ones to finish the look off. She had her hair braided as usual with different color highlights going through her teeny tiny box braids with her legs cocked open as she say back on the stool.

"You een got to do shit cause' you ain't getting none," Maze said.

Tea smirked, intoxicated. They had just left club YoYo and of course she got more than tipsy drunk. She had her hair pulled up in a high ponytail with a short and tight blue Tshirt dress and a pair Zanotti boots.

"Oh really?"
Tea smirked pushing her hand down between Maze's legs, about to rub her p*ssy, but Maze patted her hand roughly away.

"What the fuck you doing Tea?"

"What do you mean, what am I doing? I know this is what you want!"

Tea tried putting her hand their again but Maze pushed herself off of the stool, making Tea move out of her way.

"But ion want it from you Tea!"