(11)

"Happiness can be within you for your entire life if you let it."

TUNCHI AKA TUNCHI

KISSED. He kissed his sisters forehead as she slept peacefully under a hot pink comforter. Her long pretty hair was wrapped up in a bunnet and she had her arms covered with a pink long sleeve.

Tunchi had gotten there before anybody else. He was taking a break from managing for a second so that he could come out here for a couple days and chill with his family.

"I love you, Tey," he whispered in her ear, but she was knocked out. While his mother was standing with a mug in her hand watching him at Teyana's bedroom door.

It pained her to learn that her babygirl had a disease like this and it pained her to know that her babygirl was schelduled for chemo Monday morning to stop this disease, but she wouldn't stop.

She wouldn't stop praying for her baby to get well. She was in stage one with the cancer so she was doing good and she prayed her baby stayed there every morning and every night. And watching her son, this morning, kiss on Teyana's forehead and tell her how much he loved lkher made her realize that she should cdo that some more; tell her baby that she loved her.

"What you doing momma?"

Gold jumped and then smiled, walking over with the mug of orange juice in her hand.

"I was just bringing you some orange juice. You know we appreciate you coming out here T so fast."

He took the orange juice out of his mothers hand and room a sip, tasting the juice that washed the dryness out of his throat. He sat it in on his sisters dresser.

"It don't matter what I'm doing mama, I ain't staying away when my little sister going through something like this."

"Yeah. You know your aunt should be on her way soon cause' we about to fix this big breakf--"

The doorbell rung no later than a second.
"Speaking of Shanie, that might be her, baby. I'll be back."

"You good mama," Tunchi said. "I'll be down there in a minute."

Gold smiled, and then proceeded out of the door with a happy expression inside and out. She liked how things were going at the moment, but she knew that the thought of what was going on with Teyana would be back in the front of her mind, along with the fake marriage going on with her son, and the absence of being in her daughters life.

GENIESE AKA "GENE"

"Hold your arms up," I held my arms up as he checked me. "She's clean,"

I walked pass him and to Charity as she clamped her hand to mine.

"Mommy why did we have to do that to see daddy?"

"Because they want to make sure no body bad is coming to see anyone. You know daddy is gone away right now so that's why we have to do this."

"Okay mommy..."

I hate lying to her but she doesn't understand and I'm not going to make her.

I sat down at a table that was empty in the room. Their was at least five different tables in the room and right now it was only Charity and I in here.

I had her hair set in braids with clear beads in the end styled with zig zags curving into two ponytails. She had her baby balm on her lips and I made sure to put her "Daddy's Little Girl" jersey on, that was coated in pink and white with cheetah prints, and a number one on the back. She had on a pair of baby blue skinny jeans and her pink-and-white snakeskin Jordan's.