(12)

I changed Phonzos statement to were he said he was in for three years to a couple of months because it makes more sense like that and Happy New Years! 2k15 update! Enjoy for all the readers who have read and commented! I appreciate it!

"You look so freaking handsome just like your daddy,"

I heard as I was walking into the house while my father was whipping out of my aunts driveway. I turned to my dad about to ask who my mom was talking about, but I kind of already figured, my old bestfriend, long lost bestfriend, and the man who admitted his love for me at my all time low and at my time of confusion.

"I love you, T," he said in my ear.

"I love you too," I whispered back as his arms were still around me as we sat down. I was now sitting a little on his lap so that the hug that involved talking was comfortable and not looked more than what it actually was.

"I love you as in I wanna wake up in the morning with you. Hug you, cuddle with you, kiss you, make up with you when you in a bad mood or kiss your body up and down when we makeup. I wanna be with you, I wanna make love too you better than that nigha do. And you know I can, baby. You deserve better than that and I can give it too you," Tunchi spoke in my ear with no hesitation.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing but then again I could. I knew Tunchi must've just broke it off with his old ass girlfriend so he was trying to get him some booty from the south. But I wasn't about to go there with him. Mainly cause' I don't believe he meant it and what he was saying was shit to my ears, literally.

"You deserve me?" I asked,
Thinking of all the things he's said to me when he's gotten angry.

"But I'm a hoe though, T. You've called me that plenty of times. Who wants a hoe on their arms. Where is your girl, huh? Oh she broke up with you right and then you came up here with these bullshitted ass lines. I was actually starting to get back to that place with you, but then your so switchy. Why can't you just be a bestfriend, T? Be honest with yourself you don't deserve me, if anybody deserves me, it's the man who took a bullet for a hoe like me," I spoke with tears coming down her face.

Tunchi. Standing in front of the door with Red and Black Heats Jersey, a pair of grey low jeans, and WhiteOnes. He had grown chin hair and was still free from any facial hair anywhere else on his face.

"You need me to get your bags for you?"

I read his lips when in actuality I wasn't listening. I snapped back into character.

"Nah,"

I said pushing my hair that was out behind my ear back in its place once it fell on my shoulder. The look on his face had all of my insecurities that weren't there before rushing up on me about my body. I had on a tight fitted black maxi skirt with slits on both sides, a sunflower crop top that had sunflowers covering all over it with a bright yellow and light brown with a pair of flip flops.

"....I can handle it, but it would be nice if you held the door open for me please," I said with a small smile.

He chuckled and stood back opening the door open for me wide.

"Thanks," I said walking in with one bag on my shoulder and a present in my hand sealed with Teyana's name on it.

He closed the door and without my access he took the present from me shaking it in his hand making me turn over to him.

"This for me, Tea?"

I laughed. "Is it your birthday tomorrow, Tunchi?"

He leaned on the wall flexing his muscles but I turned back over and continued to look at him in his brown eyes.

"Still got that smart ass mouth huh?"

I laughed. "I guess. I see you've changed..."

He chuckled. "What is that for the better or for the worst?"

I smiled about to response, but I didn't have a chance because my mother and ain't was standing behind me, calling my name.

"I know you better come give your mama and ain't a hug, little girl,"

I laughed and turned around from Tunchi coming over to my mother and ain't who were standing there looking the same as they had always had looked, but a little different glow from eachother.

I realized at that moment that nothing about this weekend was going to be real. It was going to be fake. No real emotions, no real hugs, no real love, we were just getting along for Teyana's sake, especially Tunchi and I.

I know everyone was waiting on this. How do you feel about Tunchi and Tea? Do y'll agree that it's fake with Tea? It is she just trying to start something? What do you think is going to happen when Geniese gets there? Drama will start soon. Be ready. Lots of surprises since this is the last book of the series of Addicted to His Love. HNY! First chapter of 2k15!