{P.12} Who They're Jealous Of

Catra

Kyle 

You almost always help him out with whatever he needs cause he's kinda a klutz. (Okay but I never knew that's the correct way to spell klutz)  After helping him out for a while and not being able to spend time with Catra she started getting jealous. So after a while she told Rogelio to help him out instead of you. You asked her what was wrong and she just stayed quiet blushing ever so slightly. You then understood that she what was happening and started teasing her. You two got to spend more time together and Kyle was now hitting it off with Rogelio.

Adora

Anyone or Anything

Literally anyone or anything that gets more affection or attention then her. It's always so funny and cute when she get jealous. For example if your hugging a stuffed animal for a long period of time when she's right next to you. She'll pout and look like a little sad puppy which is the cutest thing ever. Or when your doing something important she'll wait but she wont like it and hug you right when you give her attention.

Glimmer

Adora

You started hanging out with her more and more. She never said anything about it but she did talk to bow about it. he told her not to worry and that Adora wouldn't do anything. But she kept overthinking and it got to her a lot. You started noticing that she was getting quiet and more distant. You asked her what was wrong and she went off on you. You apologized hugging her and so did she you explained to her that she was just a friend and that was it.

Bow

Tech

You spend somewhat a lot of time learning about tech. You kinda forget about almost everything else when you are learning and you also talk about it a lot. He get jealous of how much you talk about it. But he get that it's your passion but he still doesn't like it when you forget about your guys dates. He talked to you about it and you promised that you would spend a little less time on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I'm back! SO you should check out my South Park book or recommend it to you friends that like South Park! Anyways I'm still taking 1 last character request and chapter request are still open!  I hope you have a good /morning/evening/night kiddos!!