{P.15} Things You 'Steal' From Them

PLEASE PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE BOTTOM CAUSE I NEED HELP DECIDING SOMETHING AND I THINK YOU MIGHT WATCH THE SHOW SO YEAH PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM 

Catra

You took her head piece while she was showering and you looked pretty cute in it. While you were checking yourself out she came over. She was going to ask you if you knew where her head piece was and saw you wearing it in the reflection of the mirror you were using. It caught her by surprise and she became a bit of a blushing mess. She just stood there for a bit looking at you. When you turned around you noticed her and asked her how you looked. She cheeks went a bit more red and she said you looked good. you teased her about her blush and she denied that she was blushing and took her head piece back. She shoved you a little and walked away with you following behind her saying you were sorry about teasing her.

Adora

You went into her room because you wanted to ask her something but she wasn't there. When you were about to leave her room you saw her jacket on the bed. So you decided that since she wasn't here you could try it on. So you did an walked to the mirror and you look awesome! It was also supper comfy so you just kept it on and went about your day. When it was dinner time you completely forgot that you were wearing it. You went to Glimmers room to call her down for dinner and saw them both there and told them that dinner was ready. While you guys were walking down to eat Adora told you that you looked amazing in her jacket. 

Glimmer

You guys where having a sleepover at your house. While she was washing up to go to sleep she left her gloves one your vanity. They looked pretty cool when she was wearing it so you decided to try them on. You thought they looked good so you kept them on and went to your bed just to wait for her. You fell asleep before she was finished showering. When she came out she saw you were asleep and just got into bed with you. When she was facing you she saw that you were wearing her gloves and thought they looked good on you. With that she fell asleep smiling. 

Bow

You went over to house but he wasn't there at the time so his dad's told you that you could wait in his room. So you did and them being the nice dad's they are they brought you snacks and a drink. While you were concentrated on a new project you were working on you spilled your drink on your self. You didn't have extra cloths so you went and got one of Bows crop tops. You changed and cleaned up the mess going back to your work. When he came home he saw that you were wearing his shirt and said you looked great in it. He gave you some more of his clothes so you could wear them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I was thinking about writing a Owl House preference book so should I? Also give me ideas please I need some and I don't know if I'll be posting another one today but I might so yeah. ALSO other question is that do you like it when i write more of a pov type of thing or just little snippets of what you guys do? Or would you like a mix of the two? Well If I don't I hope you have a nice day/evening/night kiddos!!