Graylex fanfiction part two

Hello friends! Let's get on with it.

         After classes at Eunjang high
Ok ok ok ok ok! I'm gonna go to the library and study, so why am I so nervous? At first, I thought I was scared of him, but then I realized I wasn't and started analyzing myself more. I think I'm excited for this, like I'm happy that I get to spend time with this boy, but I'm also so VERY nervous!
                              .  .  .
... And that's when it hit me...
ALEX GO, STOP THINKIN' GAY!! YOUR STRAIGHT-SELF COMMANDS IT!

But then I realized I couldn't stop thinking about it, and worst of all I was already on my way to the library, so I couldn't keep Gray waiting!
But goddamnit, I need more time to think about this!! Okay, it's gonna be alright. I'm already at the door of the library, might as well open it and get it over and done with -Alex thought.
The poor boy opened the door and quitely stepped in, looking around, searching the study tables to see if the person in question is there.
Gray: Oh, you're already here, good. Mr. Lee did tell me that I should be expecting you after classes on Tuesday - a voice came from behind. Alex looked back, practically knowing what he'd find. It was him. It was the boy he thought about thruogh out the whole entire day. And damn, he looked even better then he did in Alex's thoughts.

Submissive looking figure, white like snow skin, cute button nose, light-pinkish hair, falling on one side of his eyes, long beautiful eyelashes and deep, like an all powerful void, python eyes

Submissive looking figure, white like snow skin, cute button nose, light-pinkish hair, falling on one side of his eyes, long beautiful eyelashes and deep, like an all powerful void, python eyes. Oh, those eyes.. it's like they're trying to tell you, to lure you in as if a trap, a trap, that Alex was just cought in... So beautiful, so.. incredible.

Gray: Hello? Are we still studying? You look like you're about to drop at any second, do you need to go to the nurse's office?- the boy asked, question after question. He didn't care that much, honestly, but he didn't want someone to pass out in such a good place, like the library, while he still had to do his job of being a public school tutor.
Alex:  S-sorry, no, l-let's go and get started- Alex said, quite red, gesturing torwards one of the study tables. He couldn't help it, he thought of this as a date now, even though he knew it wasn't. "Alright"-responded the beautiful boy.
Gray took some books out of his bag and then said-"If I'm not mistaken, you're having trouble with math, right?"
Alex: Yes - the undercut boy said, nice and shortly, since he knew, that if he tried saying anything more, he'd definetly make a fool of himself.
Gray: Alright, so I'll go and get some books that are mostly on the basics, while I do that, take out your math notebook and writting utensil.-to which he was met with the reply "Okay". Quiet foot steps of Gray led away from the table Alex sat at as he was taking out his notebook. Soon after, the shorter boy returned with about three books and the study session had begun.
Alex was really trying to make an effort at listening to what Gray was explaining, but he found him too cute and mesmerizing to listen, so Gray had to explain it atleast two times in order for Alex to finaly start understanding. Some work was done, which was a good thing for Alex, but an even better thing for him, was the fact, that he managed to spring a few short conversations with the boy he's been working with. At some point this study session ended and Alex couldn't help but think-"Man, I freaking love Tuesdays."

Hey ya'll, just wanted to say that all the art I use, it isn't mine

Hey ya'll, just wanted to say that all the art I use, it isn't mine. Credits to the actual artists, so please don't come at me. Goodbye you great people uwu!