Graylex part 19

Hello, everyone! Happy New Year, let's hope 2021 is less scrappy. Lately, I've been getting pretty sloppy with my updates, but I'll try to become more organized so yeah. Tell me how you've been in the comments!
- - -
It's been a week. Alex finally got his long awaited Christmas break. First thing he decided to do was spend some time with Ben and Gerard.

They met at a coffee shop. They had fun chatting about little nothings for a while, then they started moving on to the subject of romance.

Ben: So... how's it going for you and prince charming?

Gerard: Yeah, how is it going?

Alex: I'm confused. I think we're a thing? I'm not sure. He's attractive in so many ways and it feels good to be with him, but... What if this whole time, he's just been messing with me?

Gerard: Hell-fucking-no.

Ben: Yeah, definetly not. I see the way he looks at you. You're stupid if you think he isn't into you.

Alex: You really think so?- he looked at his friends, feeling a lot more reassured.

Ben: I don't think so, I know so.

Gerard: What he said.

Alex: Thanks you guys :)

After that talk, they had some more guys-time and then split up.
- - -
(Aight, I'm getting a tad bit lazy, so now Alex = A, Gray = G. And the asshole will just be named Marco :))

Alex was walking around the shopping center. After he and his friends said bye to each other, he felt like he was gonna be bored at home, and since the mall was close he decided to go right into it.

There was nothing special there. He just sorta walked around with no real intention and ate snacks.

Then he heard a familiar voice.

He looked around, not quite sure who he heard. And that's when he saw it.

Gray was being pushed against the wall by some stranger. Clearly, the gray-haired boy was uncomfortable.

?: Hey, sweetheart. I'm Marco. You're really cute, wanna come with me?- he said, trying to touch Gray's lips despite seeing that the boy was clearly uncomfortable and trying to get away from him as much as possible even though he was being manhandled.

"What the fuck is this?!"- he wondered with a bitter taste in his mouth.

He walked up to the guy and tapped him on the shoulder.

A: Excuse me, but what the hell are you doing?

Marco: What's it to you? He's cute, I'm just trying to ask him out-

G: How many times do I have to tell you, asshole?! I'm not intrested, yet you keep persisting! At this point, you're not trying to ask me out, you're harassing me!

Marco: Aww, c'mon. I can show a good time~

Gray smirked, though Alex was too pissed off to notice. He was just about to knock this dude out, but-