Graylex part twelve

Hey, how you doin? Hope you're doing good, let's get into it.
---
Alex and Gray headed upstairs.

Gray: Alright, so let's start studying alright? I still wanna play with you.

"Play with me?! What could he mean by that?!"

Alex: W-what do you mean "play with me"?

Gray: You said we could play video games, did you forget?

"Goddamnit! Where the hell does my mind wonder off to lately?!"

Alex: Umm.. yup! I forgot, sorry.

Gray: It's fine, now bring out your books.
- - -
They studied and talked for a few hours.

"Heh this is fun. We should do it more often."

Gray: Well, that'll be it for today.

Alex: Yay!

Gray: But don't get too excited. I'm gonna tutor you everyday, because you still have a long way to go, you got that?

"So I get to see you everyday now? Oh I got it, alright."

Alex blushed a bit.

Alex: Totally. Now how about those videogames?
- - -
They played for hours. They were having so much fun. Alex looked at the clock.

"Well damn. It'll be 11pm soon. He shouldn't go home all alone at this hour..."

He takes in a deep breath.

Alex: Hey, wanna stay at my place for the night?

Gray: Sure. Actually I came prepared since I kinda saw this coming.

Alex: Oh! Um, well, that's great. Go freshen up, the bathroom is next door on the right. I'll go in when you're done.

Gray: Alright.
- - -
 While Alex is waiting for Gray to come out, his mom comes to visit him.

Mom: So sweetie, I heard he's staying over?

Alex: Yeah, but don't worry. There won't be any funny business.

Mom: That's my boy!- she gives a proud smile.

His mom leaves, after a few minutes Gray comes out of the bathroom wearing his pajamas.

Alex: Nice, you're done. Okay so before I go in, tell me where you're gonna sleep: the couch downstairs or the guest room?

Alex waits for Gray to respond and for a slight second, he thinks he sees a glint of dark joy in the light haired boy's eyes. He ignores it.

Gray: Can't we just share a bed? I mean, I consider you a friend, but I feel a bit uneasy sleeping alone at someone else's house at night. But I get it if you--

Alex: YES!! I mean- it's alright, we can share.

He quickly turns away from Gray and heads into the bathroom.

"WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEE?!? GJDDJSVSGUM!!!"

He stays flustered for a long time but he gets his night routine done. He leaves the bathroom.

He raises his eyes up.

"HOLY SHI-"

Gray was laying on his bed relaxed and unfazed. Alex thought he looked really pretty.

Gray: What? Why are you staring at me like that?

Alex: Heh it's n-nothing.

They stood there in silence for awhile. Strangely, Gray was the one who broke the sillence.

Gray: Gosh, this isn't even my bed, are you getting in or not?

Alex got red real quick.

Alex: RIGHT.

He gets into the bed nice and slowly. He puts his arm down and realizes he feels warm, soft skin under it.

"WELL SHIT THAT'S PROBS HIS ARM--"

He tries to take it away as fast as possible, but-

Gray: It's fine. Keep your hand there.

Alex: OH um, o-okay.

He puts his hand back on his arm. He doesn't know what to do, yet this feels oddly right to him.

Gray: Turn off the night light.

Alex does as he is told.

Gray: Thanks... well, goodnight.

Alex gets slightly closer, since he's now more comfortable with the situation.

Alex: Yeah...goodnight..
- - -
They might've felt a little uncomfortable sharing a bed, but they were tired so they drifted to sleep quickly. Yet even in his dreams, Alex could still feel the warm and soft sensation of the light haired boy's skin.
- - -

Yeahh, soo. That was a short one, stil hope you liked it though. I don't really have much to say, but i'll see ya next time, byee!🌺🌺🌺