༺♥༻ 3 ༺♥༻

I'm finally off hiatus!~
My mental health hasn't really got better, but I've suddenly got motivation to write. But I may lose it- so updates may be slow- apologies (,:

Day of the robbery.

The clock stuck twelve, as the room fell silent. The metal door suddenly swung open, revealing the one and only leader.
His face was covered with a black mask, the large hood of his jacket hid away his hair and almost coating his eyes. He wasn't taking any risks in being found.
He walked in, pure confidence and pride with his stride. Full focus.

No mistakes again

"Let's go" his husky voice commanded, and with those two words, everyone in the room made their way out the building, one by one, sneaking round the corners, making sure no one could spot them creeping out the alleyway. It would be the end of the gang as they knew it, if only one glance was spared.

They entered the van, Iwaizumi slipping into the drivers seat, as everyone else jumped in the back, discussing strategies, and their movements as the drive went by. They spoke about every detail, every scenario. Preparing for no mistakes. As per usual. It wasn't an easy job. They wanted it to go smoothly. The gang were wanted dead or alive, one slip up, and who knows where the bullet may land. One slip up, and the trigger will be pulled.

The vice captain pulls into a secluded area, it's aura dark and gloomy, like it hadn't been used in years, so their surely wasn't security cameras around. Allowing them to move freely, without the worry of footage being leaked. The coast was clear of people. The gang exit the van, their black outfits blending in with the night sky, allowing them to act like shadows, and hide away if in danger. They swiftly moved to the back of the mall, keeping their guard strong, their eyes like hawks. One small movement from any direction and their focus would be attracted. They would never allow another mistake. One was far too many.

Once arriving at the building, Oikawa crouched down, pulling a laptop from his bag, opening up his tabs and quickly typing and coding away. His eyes fixated on his screen, pure concentration on his face, as the light softly reflected against his features. Lighting up his golden eyes.

Hacking.

That was Oikawa Tooru's speciality, he could disable and access any system with ease. It only took him a matter of minutes before pulling up his head and muttering, a/n, I honestly don't know why I made Oikawa a hacker- it's very random- the idea just suddenly came to my head, and I was just like, y e s.

"Systems down for a limited amount of time. Move in, now."

On queue, Akaashi slips in first, with the system down, he carefully opens the back fire exit, and moves around the building.
His job was rather simple, find out the positions of security, how many guards there were, and simply report back to the others before they move in.
His movements were smooth, and sleek. Blending in with the areas around him, as if one. Not a single sound echoed from around him. His eyes gracefully scanned every inch of every floor. Not letting a single detail go unnoticed as he observed the guards.
Once checking around the area, he presses on his ear piece and reports back.

"Two guarding our jewellery shop, three patrolling the other floors below." His emotionless voice ushered back to Sakusa, his quite demeanour not having a care in the world. With that, the others prepare to enter.

"Let's move in. Two are guarding the jewellery shop, Iwaizumi you're with me, Akaashi will meet us there. Kageyama, you're on the usual. If we get spotted, create the usual distraction."
They all nod with understanding.

As the gang moves in, Oikawa quickly grabs Iwaizumi's arm, turning him around and pecking him on the lips. "Stay safe Iwa-Chan, you better come out" he glares, with a small pout. The dark haired male smirks.