༺♥༻5༺♥༻

REUPLOAD FROM A FEW DAYS AGO - sorry views just dropped a bunch so I'm trying to up them a little , next chapter next week :]

3rd person | POV from the gang

Within the walls of the abandoned building, jewellery worth thousands poured delicately onto a marble table.
The precious gems and crystals sparkled in the glow of the light above, gleaming in beauty. The sapphires, diamonds and golds all had a similar feeling, their colours blending sweetly with eachother.
The boys all stared, examining the mass, some feeling satisfied.

Although, Sakusa furrowed his eye brows. He however, was not happy.
The amount was not as planned, and when things don't go the way he wants...Let's just say it's best to keep out of his path, his.. wrath if you will.

The silent atmosphere before changed, those who were satisfied quickly changed their minds, just glancing at their leader. The air became tense, no one broke the silence as Sakusa's brown orbs scanned over the jewellery, delicately spreading them out to take a better look.

After a few moments passed, his facial expression became less enraged , but of course not soft. Just his usual scowl.
It allowed the gang to take silent breaths, until the silent was broke.

"I'm sorry.." a voice echoed, guilt trudging in the tone. everyone glanced over to the source.

Kageyama had his head down in shame, clenching his fists in nervousness as the cold eyes of the gang preyed upon him. "I got caught quicker than I should've as I slipped, I got the police called sooner than you needed. We could've got more." He lowly curses under his breath, beads of sweat threatening to fall from his forehead.

Sakusa pulls down the mask from his face, his soft pale skin becoming exposed, he retracted his hands from the jewellery.
"Don't blame yourself Kageyama, it wasn't your fault. No one person is to be at fault for anything that happens, no one should blame anyone. Mistakes happen, things don't always go flawlessly." Kiyoomi's deep voice echoed, his voice may hold no emotion or vitality, but his words had a certain effect on everyone, something they couldn't describe.

Almost on cue the other boys piped up, giving the youngest member reassurance and encouragement, lifting the weight and burden off him.

Akaashi stayed quiet as usual, his slim eyes gave Kageyama looks of kindness, as they continued to scan over and examine the jewels in front of him. He mentally guessed the amount each was worth and how much they could make from their stash.

As everyone continued to discuss their thoughts, or have general conversations, Sakusa couldn't help but have his mind wander. Wander back to the crime scene, on top of the building, hiding by the side.

It had been a long time since he ever zoned out on a mission, his focus was overwhelmingly strong, never to be interrupted. Yet of course it was disrupted tonight, by a simple person who was standing in front of the police. He was still unsure who he was, he had never seen him on any of his cases before. He appeared to be the new head detective from where he was standing, as the elder one was no where in sight.
It was only natural for him to want to get information on people who would be hunting and investigating him, right?
That's what he told himself...
But there was something else, something lingering in the back of his mind that he couldn't point out. The raven haired boy furrowed his eyebrows again.

However his thoughts were disturbed when a waving motion shaped in front of his face, he zoned back in and glanced at the person.