Life as i knew it pt.2

Just as things are looking up for me here comes this egg donor who just happen to carry me in her womb and the boyfriend/husband/"father-figure" who raped me,killed my dad and has threatened my life on multiple occasions i fought him trying to abuse me while my mother watched so now you know why im livid he's accepting their advice when its me and him against any and every one . it's been about a good...oh 5 years since i last even acknowledged brice's existence so im very shocked to come home from the photoshoot i was doin and see his and my moms car parked outside our gate . I enter the house happy as ever but soon the happy ear to ear smile fades and here i am standing in the kitchen with nothing on my mind but getting brice's raping ass tf outta my home where my kids lay their heads at night hell where i make passionate sweet love to my husband almost all through this house. As i stand in the kitchen looking out of our huge window at all of our beautiful land michael walks in questioning why i look so down. I decide i've held my tongue long enough so i get mouthy with him... Big mistake let me explain why.
Me: same reason why you brought those mothafucas in there to my fucking house...why do you think ?
Mike: you wann repeat wth you just said to me
Me: i said same reason you brought those mothafucas in the other room into my home
Mike: hmm... You wanna get bold huh?
Me:meh bold no tire-(SLAP)
Mike:sniffs- now what was that shit you talking when i came in huh..what was it?
Me: michael baby all i'm sayin is that they aint welcome her baby that's
Mike:thought you'd change the lip you was giving now you know what i want you to do ... I want you to fix some food and be nice to them people in there til it's time to send they ass to the curb but first fix yourself. you look like someone just smacked some sense into yo hardheaded behind .
He leaves the kitchen not apologizing not trying to kiss me nothing he just leaves. I start to cry and go to the bathroom that is located in here to wipe the blood that i can taste from my mouth and wipe my face from staining with tears. When i walk back into the kitchen my egg donor is sitting there with one of my special champagne glasses grinning at me as if she know wtf her not being a mother to me has done.
Me: yes damonica
D: so that's who you had kids by and married huh... I can see he is totally in control too ... A mans man.
Me:if you would excuse me i have to start preparing lunch b4 michael comes back and becomes upset with me so ease yourself back to brice please im sure he's wondering where his beloved alcoholic druggie went to.
She stands up looking butt hurt and walks out of the kitchen but atp i really couldn't give 2 fucked up shits about her or her feelings. She was never a mother to me and for that i will always have a hate for her.
2hrs later
I walk into the kitchen b4 walking into the living area to speak with Michael
Me: foods ready everyone...um michael baby the kids are getting out of school soon i need to change and go get them may i use the car please?
If you're wondering michael has a sweet side but atm im on punishment for denying something that wasn't worth lying about but i did because his mother said he would be fine not to know so i kept it from him but little did i know he and damonica were in contact and she ran her Mouth bout my business so here i am back where i was when this all started.
He stares at me for a minute giving me the "you know damn well you on punishment" look before he responds by grabbing my arm and escorting me to our room and slamming the door making me jump with fear.
Mike: let me tell you now ...if you get any bright ideas when you are in that car picking up MY KIDS and taking them anywhere away from me...i promise baby doll you my dear will be wheelchair bound ...im not playing witchu either . come straight home mo ian playing ok lets make today a good day gimme kiss.
I kiss him before he deepens the kiss grabbing my ass in the process when he pulls away he bites my lip smacking my ass a little b4 going back downstairs.
I sigh in bliss because im slowly getting the old michael back and go into our closet getting a black sundress and red flats with sparkles on the tip putting the outfit on and tying my hair into a half and half hair style and head downstairs toward the door grabbing myself a light jacket as its kinda chilly outside and head over to the table by the door for the keys but they aren't there. I turn on my heels hearing the keys jiggling behind me seeing michael smirking with one hand in his pockets walking toward me.i smile and take the keys preparing to head out but get grabbed by my waist.
Mike:remember wht i said babydoll ion wanna have to hurt you ik you get tired of it but you gotta know who's the boss and who need to obey said boss ok hurry back. He says slapping my ass b4 walking off i walk out lightly closing the door and head to go pick up my kids.