"Is that for the reception?" Jonah asked.

"Actually, I am confused between three. I like all of them, and I don't really know which one- what're you doing."

Jonah stepped forward, pulling her towards the mirror. He hugged her from behind, while placing a dress in front of her, to see how it looked in the mirror.

He did so with each dress, dropping each back on the bed afterwards, and Eden remained distracted by their bodies touching. He finally picked up the second one again, placing it in front of her. "I would say this." He mumbled in her ear, his eyes at the mirror, admiring how they looked together.

"Well then, this one it is." Eden said, not really paying attention to the dress, rather the feeling of him behind her.

And it was over when he stepped back. "So that's another problem solved, all thanks to me." He grinned.

Eden stared at him, behind her, through the mirror, and smiled weakly.

Turning around, she looked at the dress he had picked. It was the short sea green one. Since they'd be dancing the night away, it seemed like a good choice.

"But you know... Even if you arrive in your red night dress, no one's gonna be upset about it, some actually might be happier."

Eden threw a pillow at him, and he caught it. She flipped him off, smiling.

"I'm serious, you know. That's what will keep everyone's eyes on you-"

"Oh fuck off."

Jonah smiled, cheekily.

.

Sophia helped Eden with putting on the dress and the jewellery. She wore heels, and her hair were open, two braids from each side above the ear, that met in the centre, and cascaded down as open hair from there.

"How are you so good with this?" Eden asked, letting Sophia do her makeup.

"I've a lot of practice on myself and my girlfriend and exes."

"Girlfriend and exes?" Eden blinked in surprise.

"Oh, shit, you didn't know, did you?" Sophia's eyes widened.

"You're gay?" Eden asked.

"Yeah." Sophia replied, sheepishly.

"What the hell?" Eden stood up. "Then how're you dating... Oh my god, it's a publicity stunt, isn't it?"

"Yeah." Sophia was now worried about what Eden thought of people like her.

"I can't believe this." Eden sat back down.

"Do you not-"

"I was so jealous of you." Eden admitted.

"What?"

"I was jealous of you because you were with Jonah, and I come to find out that you're not even into guys, oh my goodness." Eden groaned.

Sophia didn't know how to respond. "Do you like him?"

"I wish it stopped just there." Eden sighed. "Anyway, thanks for coming out to me, even if it was unintentional."

"You're welcome?" Sophia pursed her lips. "Should I continue?"

"Oh yes, please. I could never do it on my own." Eden laughed.

And they were back to normal, except that this time, there was no hidden envy.

And Eden was much more eager to accept her as a friend then.

.

Eden took Sophia's car, and was able to reach the venue subtly.

"Hey!" She heard Millie's voice.

Eden waved back. She made her way over to the group, seating herself beside Emilia, who sat beside Mille.

Compliments were exchanged, Lili had come with Liam, sitting in the row in front of them. Eventually, Jonah and Chase took their places behind their row, and so did Dean.

Eden and Dean hadn't made up, so there was obvious tension, though the others did a great job at reducing it to a minimum.

The music started, and Eden saw Carla enter, her father beside her. She admired the dress, and also the man that was lucky enough to have her become his wife, and to become her husband.

She didn't like weddings. The commitment felt too big and overwhelming. But in that moment, she saw herself in that white dress, and shook her head when she imagined him at the alter.

Jonah couldn't help imagine the same, but he tried hard not to.

.

The women stood up, scurrying off to stand behind the bride as she threw the bouquet. Eden saw Carla's cousin catch it. She didn't participate herself. She didn't want the idea of marraige within five feet of her.

And then the guests stood around the food table as Carla and her husband, Warren cut the cake. Eden looked beside her to see Jonah smiling at the scene.

Her stare lasted a little too long, and Jonah looked up, asking, "What?"

"Nothing." Eden smiled.

"Eden..." Jonah stopped her from looking away.

"What?"

"I..." Jonah pursed his lips.

Eden opened her mouth to say something, before Jonah pressed his mouth against hers. They pulled apart immediately, however, as everyone screamed and they were pushed away by the hungry guests.

.

Eden exited the bathroom and began to head back to the seats, but she was suddenly pushed back. She looked up to see Harry.

"Having fun?" He asked, with a weird smile.

"I don't want to talk to you." Eden said.

"Soon you will. Right now you can go back to your lovely boyfriend."

Eden gritted her teeth. "What do you mean, soon I will?"

"Don't worry about that for now, kitten." He snickered.

"You call me that again, I will break your bones." Eden pursed her lips.

"Your threats are pathetic." He laughed, walking away.

Eden glared at his retreating back. She felt the fear return, as the anger dissipated.

She took deep breaths. She looked towards everyone, and searched for a familiar face. She headed towards them, and joined Millie and Emilia's conversation with Taylor Jones, another actress.

The guests began to depart, the amount of them had been huge, and so quite a few weren't invited to the reception. Eden watched them leave, catching Harry leave as well. She smiled in Carla's direction as she looked over, and then her eyes caught Jonah talking to a small group, two girls and two other guys.

Eden glared at the girl closest to him. Sophia may not be between them, but others still could be, and she hated how easily she got jealous.