Lord

I was sitting on Donna's side of the aisle and watched her walk down the aisle toward the beautifully set up dock. Aphmau was standing as Donna's maid of honor while a man was standing beside Logan as the man of honor. Zane stood behind Logan and watched Donna walk up the aisle. As she passed me she smiled a wide and bright smile at me. I gave her one back and sent her air kisses. She reached the end of the aisle and Zane started talking signaling the beginning of the ceremony.

" We are gathered here today with family and friends to celebrate Donna and Logan's wedding. These two souls will be joining forever as one in this realm and in the next. The bond of eternity will keep them together and in that bond they shall find companionship and love. Logan, do you take Donna to be your lawfully wedded wife? "

" I do. "

" And Donna, do you take Logan to be your lawfully wedded husband? "

" I do. "

" Then take these rings, with them you will hold each other in a sacred bond. Does anyone object? "

There was silence among the crowd. No one said anything and I was grateful that Donna's mother wasn't there to object.

" It is now my honor to present to you all Mr. and Mrs! You may kiss the bride! "

They shared a kiss and the crowd erupted in cheers. I stood up along with everyone else and clapped for Donna. When they pulled away we all started heading to the market place in town. It had been set up for a party in the honor of their wedding. As the newly wedded couple walked down the aisle with Aphmau and the other man I noticed Zane's eyes find mine. He starred at me as he left down the aisle. I followed everyone else as we all walked toward the market. Everyone settled around and a band started playing music. Donna and Logan sat at a table separate from everyone else and ate their wedding cake together. I sat with Kiki at a table and watched everyone having fun around the market. Zane came and sat with us later but he didn't really talk to me. His attention was focused all on Kiki. It felt awkward so I left the table and walked towards Kawaii~Chan and I started dancing with her. After a while the band started to play a slow song and Kawaii~Chan started dancing with Brendan. I was about to leave the dance floor when my hand was grabbed.

" Dance with me. "

I looked and saw it was Zane who was holding my hand. He brought me closer and held our hands together and set his other hand on my waist. We started to sway to the music.

" Why didn't you tell me you lived in phoenix Drop? We could have traveled here together. "

" Why didn't you tell me you were a priest and a Ro'meave? "

" Some things must be kept secret. "

" I'm afraid that's not a good enough reason. "

" I didn't tell you because I wanted to become closer to you. Everyone in O'Khasis knows who I am so to find someone who didn't was interesting. You are a very calming person and I enjoyed your company gratefully. So, I thought if I told you, you would run away. "

" I wouldn't have done that. "

" We will never know. "

" That is true. "

We danced a little more until I noticed a figure walk into the market place. This figure wasn't wearing his guard uniform or his helm. He had styled his blonde hair a bit and his eyes scanned the crowd. I smiled at seeing them.

" If I may, could I have this next dance? "

I looked and saw Kiki standing beside Zane and me. I nodded and separated from Zane. It started getting dark. Aphmau convinced Garroth to dance and they danced on the dance floor. I sat down at a table and watched the party and ate a lot of food. When it was time for Donna and Logan to leave on their honeymoon everyone waved goodbye as their boat floated off. When they were out os sight everyone had left except for Garroth and me.

" It was a very nice wedding, wasn't it? "

" It was. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone happy and joyful. "

" Hm... I wonder... Hey Y/n... do you think that we-"

" At last... I knew there was something about you...long time no see...big brother..." Zane said as he approached us.

" What? Garroth you're his brother? "

" What? Shocked to know that Garroth has family? "

" No, it's just...you two don't look similar and...he's never talked about his family. "

" Well, let me give you a little history lesson. Garroth is the firstborn of O'Khasis, I am the lowly second born-yes, I get the burdon of not inheriting the lordship from our father among other things, and then...we had a younger brother...but...a shame to say he's gone. "

" Lord? "