1

He rested his hand onto a tree log nearby and leaned his body against it, huffing and puffing, trying to get the air back into his body. He glanced up to spot Grian continuing to wander further into the jungle.

"Hey Grian! Wait up!" Scar cried out, taking in a deep breathe of air. The blonde turned around and frowned at him, walking towards his friend.

"Is everything alright, Scar?" He asked, giving a nervous grin.

The wizard grinned awkwardly at the cob lookalike. "Yeah, it's just that..." He gazed off into the forest, spotting the all too familiar patches of red and black glitches. "Never mind." He grabbed onto Grian's cold elbow and began walking in the opposite direction of the glitch patch.

"Scar, what is it?" Grian asked once they were a good distance away. Scar shook his head and closed his eyes. "I- I just—" He inhaled and exhaled, eyes flickering.

Grian frowned and buried his heels into the ground. "Scar, if you need a rest, you can just tell me. I'll wait for you."

The wizard chad yelped out and was pulled back. Grian widened his eyes and walked towards Scar's side. "Hey, you're good?" He asked, frowning at his friend.

Scar nodded his eyes and Grian narrowed his head at him. 

He freed his hand from Scar's and placed his arm around Scar's shoulder and kneeled down slightly, placing his other arm underneath Scar's knees and picked him up.

The talker wizard yelped out and wrapped his arms around Grian's shoulder. His hand brushed against the turtleneck and Grian widened his eyes, straightening up and his grip loosened.

Scar widened his eyes slightly and shook his head.

Did Grian's eyes just...?

No no... he's just tired, or maybe it's just the shades. Yeah, the shades, of course.

That makes sense...

Grian blinked slowly and his eyes seemingly lit up, gripping tightly on Scar now.

"Uhh, Grian, are you okay?" Scar asked with a concerned smile. Blue eyes turned towards Scar quickly. "Don'tdo- do—" Grian stopped his sentence and shut his eyes, walking towards Scar's base. "Don't do that again, okay?"

Scar raised a brow at him. "What do you mean?" His eyes opened up and turned to meet Scar's eyes.

"Don't touch the back of my neck, okay?"

Grian glanced forwards. Scar stared at him in slight confusion, however he didn't further push it and decided to just chill in Grian's arms. He shuts his eyes and leaned into them.

Maybe he'll take a nap?

The door was chopped down and Grian picked it up, pocketing it into his inventory. He left Larry and headed towards his place, taking his time to enjoy the silence and calm of the jungle.

Yes, he could've just swim towards his little hobbit home but he would get wet.

It's just hard to dry himself. It was harder to move around after swimming around. Seemingly, water got into his body and remains there, as he would randomly find water dripping out from his hands or feet.

He walked into his hobbit base area and found Zedaph walking around in a circle.

"Uhh, hello?" Grian asked out and got closer to him. Zedaph snapped his head towards him and grinned, jogging towards the fellow blonde. "Grian! I was looking for you! Where were you?"

He raised a brow and glanced around. "You could've contacted me in the shopping district." Zedaph grinned awkwardly and raised a finger to point at his head.

"Don't you remember what happened the last time we were at the shopping district together?"

Grian laughed and smiled at him. "Yeah, good point." Zedaph gestured towards Grian's hobbit base. "Plus, last time we interacted here, I got some free stuff." Grian chuckled and his smile widened.

"Okay Zedaph, what are you doing here?"

The shorter blonde smiled and crossed his arms, leaning towards Grian, tip toeing slightly.

"I was wondering if you would like to could over to my base, I could give you a tour!"

The color of everything faded away and a robotic voice spoke.

'Zedaph offers you a tour of his base, do you...'

A ding rang out as blond, yellow text in a box appeared. The same robotic voice spoke the word.

'Accept'

A ding rang out, a blond, yellow text in a box appeared and the robotic voice said the word.

'Deny'

The screen fades to black and the text turns to red.

"What do you pick, readers?" The voice of a teenager spoke out, sounding slightly robotic and like it was coming out from a speaker.

"What will be the first route we will go down to?"

The teen laughed out.

File 1 saved.