Puppy Wolf 05 (NSFW)

Chapter 007 - Bonus - Ram x King - Puppy Wolf (Part 5)

RamKing 1.5 Puppy Wolf

King continued as he probed at the entrance blocked by the tail plug, he slowly slipped the tip of his index finger in, Ram sucked harder. King's finger went all the way in and Ram took him in deep down his throat. Not much time had passed before Ram could no longer take the treatment, he wasn't use to his P' doing such a thing to him. He abruptly moved, King could no longer pleasure his mutt and satisfy his own curiosity.

He turned back around to straddled King. All lessons forgotten, he took King's hand and put it on the tail and pulled in one motion, his back arched beautifully.

He grunted, "P', in," got off, grabbed the lube, tossed it to King then got on all four and faced his bottom towards him; an invitation.

Seeing his N' like that was not something of an everyday occurrence, it was too much of a seductive pose. Especially coming from Ram. His muscular body wasn't meant to make such poses, hence why it was that much hotter.

He lubed up his index and middle finger and slathered it around Ram's entrance and pushed the fingers in, it was tight but there wasn't too much resistant, the previous foreplay helped. The normally quiet Ram made little noises in conjunction to his pumps, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," but nothing more. King inserted another finger, Ram's breathing quickened but he was able to keep his voice down.

King marveled at how much more quite he was compared to himself as he continued preparing his N'.

King made sure Ram was ready, ripped the useless piece of cloth off and positioned himself. He slowly forced himself in, he couldn't help but think of the irony, he was doggy-styling his doggy. He hadn't done it with Ram like that in a while, it was difficult to slide all the way to the base. He urged a bit more and was able to embed himself, they stayed that way until Ram accommodated.

The act of taming a beast like Ram made King's commanding senior side break free, he had wanted to start off slow, but it was too difficult to control his urges. He wanted to make Ram scream his name, so he went at it, he drew out then pushed in and drew all the way out and pushed in again. Ram gasped from the unexpected powerful thrusts then whined in a low voice, yet, he did not do as King had hoped. There were no words.

King tried again and again, but if Ram didn't want to speak, it was almost impossible to get a word out of him. King reached around and tightly gripped Ram's erection, he started jerking and trusting at the same time, but still, Ram didn't yield. No matter how fast King went, Ram didn't scream or moan his name.

King went on for as long as he could, but in the end, he couldn't handle it anymore and exploded when Ram purposely tightened his muscles. Relishing his release King laid sprawled on the bed; Ram immediately got on top of him and huskily growled, "P', my turn."