A Day at the Gym 03 (NSFW)

My Engineer - Bonus - Ram x King - A Day at the Gym - Part 3- Special Request

RamKing 7.3 A Day at the Gym

Softly, he broke apart, whispered, "Ram..." and then turned to face the wall. Hands reached behind, he spread himself and revealed his twitching hole, begging to be entered, "Please..."

Ram removed King's hands clutching his own rear, turned him back around and fully kissed him again; while he loves being invited, he wanted to make sure his P's body can handle what's to come. He paused to squeeze out some body-wash and ran it over every inch of King. He pampered the overworked muscles, kneaded and kissed. He swore, wherever he cleaned, he will dirty again.

King was thankful that he was up against the wall, if not he would have collapsed as the hot water and strong hands rubbed him up and down.

His arms and legs were relieved and felt much better but there was still...there. The refreshing scent and little kisses made him painfully hard. He couldn't take it anymore and plastered his body against Ram's. He sucked on his chest and fingers dug into his back, "Ram...stop teasing P'..."

It's funny to think it's teasing when he is only soaping up his P' but he could see why King would think that. After the tantric massage, every little touch made his P'King shiver, the slightest brush past any part of him made him lust for more. While his shy P' didn't say it or admit anything, his body was most honest and the last couple of nights has been wild. His elder couldn't get enough, no matter what, until he passes out from being too spent. He had wanted to let his P' rest but he couldn't disappoint, especially when King's body is so responsive. A wet digit traveled down King's spine and went for the little cave, it entered and danced around.

Little mewls echoed.

Another joined and waltzed, breathless pants became hard to hide.

A third entered, before it got a chance to move King couldn't handle the wait any longer and nestled into Ram's neck, he desperately pleaded, "Please...not fingers...P'...doesn't want just fingers..."

Ram didn't oblige, the helplessness in King's tone ignited his villainous side, though he hadn't want to bully him before, he wants to now.

The fingers slowly oscillated.

King further mushed his body into Ram's, "Please..."

They sped up slightly.

King moved and tried to get them further in, if he wasn't going to get the real thing, at least hit that spot..."Ram...there...please..."

He didn't give King what was wanted, he only went faster but not deeper.

King wanted to kick him!

He was definitely doing this on purpose!

He angrily pulled Ram's hand away and pushed him back, a huge pout on his face as he announced, "I'm going home!" But before he was able to get out from under the water, Ram blocked him off with one arm, pushed him back into the wall, yet again, and lifted one of his legs. King's demeanor softened, "Are you going to give me what I want?"

Ram positioned himself, "Mmm, don't be upset." The arm used to obstruct King went to wrap around the slender waist to make sure there is no escape then he slowly rubbed and probed at the entrance.

The reaction was immediate, King's smile came back, "Ram...in now..."

Ram lowered his head and covered King's mouth with his own, he had to keep his P's voice down if he's to enter him. While they're in a private shower stall, it's not soundproof. He plunged his tongue into the sweet mouth and without warning thrust up at the same time.