That Adult Toy Store 04 (NSFW)

Chapter 032 - Bonus - Ram x King - That Adult Toy Store (Part 4)

RamKing 3.4 That Adult Toy Store

King was tearing but it was not seen by Ram as the blindfold absorbed the droplets.

It was quite pitiful...In two hours' time, his N' had reduced him to such a sorry state. He was a sobbing, sweating, writhing mess...and Ram had only used his paws...His N' really was too much of a force to reckon with.

He wretchedly groveled, "Ram...please...naaa...P' needs Ram...inside...pleaseeeeeee...naaaa..."

When he didn't get a response he switched to audibly, very loudly, crying in hopes Ram would show him some compassion, "Ram...pleeeaaaaase...P' can't takkkeeee itttt..."

Ram haven't the faintest clue as to why it didn't go as planned but it was too heart wrenching to hear his King like that, so he decided to wrap it up; he gripped hard and frantically moved his fingers.

King's voice wailed as his body received the gratifying treatment, "AHHHHHHHhhh hahhhhh, uh, ahh, hahhhhhhhhhhh, hardeeerrrrr!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Ram pushed his fingers up and intensely attacked the P-spot while the other hand rapidly tugged.

Shallow breathes and pathetic little moans, "Ahhhh, yes, ahh, yes, yes, uh, uh, Ram! Aaaahhhhhhhhhha ah ah haaaaaaaaaaa!!!" A beautiful arch formed as King was finally allowed to explode.

Ram loosened his grip but still gently pumped and rubbed the pads of his fingers on the pleasure organ, King shivered again; he repeated his performance and King continuously trembled.

King's orgasm never died down, wave after wave, highs and lows, each time he reached the crest, he felt another release...

It kept coming and going...

He endlessly erupted...

Ram slowly withdrew his digits and untied King's ankles then lubed himself up and at the most leisurely speed known to mankind, edged into the deprived opening...bit...by...bit...

King shuddered, "Ahhhhhhahhhh haaaaaaa..." He felt every crease being smoothed out as Ram's tip pushed through the ring of muscles.

He wants that rock hard body on his...it's too far...

He wants him inside...only a small taste is being offered...

He wants to touch too...but is trapped...

His raspy voice pleaded, "Ram, please, hands..."

Ram obliged and released King's wrists; he was immediately pulled down, the action made him roughly shove half of himself into the sensitive body underneath.

King greedily sucked him in, he felt every nook being occupied as his walls enclosed Ram's shaft, more was all he could think of...he needed to make Ram give him all of it!

Ram hadn't expected it, he knew King liked it forcefully, but with his recent release, he shouldn't want it that bad. The books and videos definitely didn't mention anything like this...

King pulled off his blindfold and licked Ram's neck, every line of the dream catcher, as he tried to force their bodies to fully combine.

Ram held still and closed his eyes to appreciate the feeling, he loves it, whenever King traced his tattoos, it was always heavenly, he was quite thankful that he had so many. Each time it would be licked and sucked a different way.

"MMmmm, P', keep licking..." He felt King trying to pull him down further, but kept his position...just a few more kisses and laps...

Until...