Puppy Wolf 06 (NSFW)

Chapter 007 - Bonus - Ram x King - Puppy Wolf (Part 6)

RamKing 1.6 Puppy Wolf

While King enjoyed the role reversal, he wasn't fully sated, he also knew he wasn't going to be able to appease Ram. When Ram deliberately made him climax, he knew those three little words, "P', my turn," would be spoken. He exhaled and prepared himself for what awaits. He had anticipated it, now, he just hopes Ram would keep himself in check and not overexert him.

Ram had no prior intention of unleashing his inner beast, but after being played with, fingered, sucked and drove into with no release, his erection was agonizingly aching. He couldn't wait. It was rock solid. He flipped King onto his stomach, lubed himself up and edged in.

King now understood why Ram called him earlier to tell him to prepare himself...that was what he had in mind...while he did as he was told, it still wasn't an easy task to handle Ram's size without first being stretched. It wasn't excruciating painful but it was making him breathless. He felt every inch as it slowly stuffed him, "Uhhhh! So thick!" It was so much better than the other way around. The feeling of Ram's stiff member going into him was so fulfilling.

King grasped the sheets as he was almost filled to the brim, he moaned into the mattress as he tried to keep his mouth from getting the better of him, yet, it was useless. The feel of his N' on top going exhaustively slow into made him want to say all sorts of unrefined terms.

Ram planted himself fully in, he didn't even start to move yet and his smutty P' had already started to spew obscenities, "Ahhh, Ram, mmmm, hard , fuck P', P' can take it."

Ram steadily rocked, although he was strained, he didn't want to give his King the satisfaction yet, he wanted to hear him mouth off. His educated P', top of the class, who would ever think he would say such things.

"Ai'Ning! Uh...Faster! Ahh fuck, come on!" King went on and raised his bottom to give Ram better access, he told Ram that he wanted it, that he didn't need to adjust, he's been craving it, how he loved having his cock in him, that only he can fulfill him, he adored it when he stretches him and the list goes on and on. Ram tried his best to resist, but ultimately, his P's promiscuous words and voice got the better of him. He didn't hesitate any longer and forcibly plummeted in, over and over and over again. King cried out, screamed and whined; he grasped onto the sheets as his body was being pounded into, "Noo, keep....ahhhh!!! ...YesSsS!!! Ah, ah, coming, ahh, UHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" His insides clenched as he peaked again.

Ram nearly exploded, but was able to control himself. He grabbed King's bottom and massaged it to help him relax, the channel unclamped and he started slowly moving once again. He went painstakingly slow, he knew his P' liked it fast and rough, as does he, but he needed to draw it out. He wanted to make his P' indecently scream some more first.

"Ai'Ning! Please naaaa, faster!" Ram didn't listen, they have all day, his P'll get his fill later, he promised. He kept on slowly thrusting until King disobediently constricted his walls, his P' was too impatient, he had no choice. He flipped King onto his back and forcibly slammed in. The binge is about to start, he leaned in to kiss King then unexpectedly and mercilessly pierced in repeatedly. King uninhibitedly moaned his satisfaction, this was more like it. This is the real Ram, what puppy wolf, he's the only alpha wolf, the exclusive king wolf, the one and only, King's wolf.

Ram pummeled into King without pause until they climaxed, yet, it didn't take long for him to recover; before King's breathing normalized, he was already prepared to go again. He hasn't had enough yet, he can never get enough, he put King's legs on either side of his shoulders, stuck a pillow under him and went at it again. King almost died from the brute force. It was too much. He screamed until his voice was hoarse.

After the multiple releases, King finally felt content, his whole body was sensitive, sweaty and sticky, he felt sore in places that he didn't know could be sore and had to plead for Ram to cease. But Ram was still only getting started, his trained pro-boxer stamina was not even halfway depleted, all of the built up road work energy, where else could he use it but in bed. He let King rest for 10 minutes, then went at it again.

King knew he shouldn't have given in so early on, he really should have made Ram promise he was going to behave... ... ... His Ram really is a savage beast...

Soon, King came again, yet Ram still kept on going.

Ram did King in uncountable positions until the middle of the night; King wasn't even sure when he had passed out, when he woke, it was already the next morning. His whole body was aching; he couldn't make it out of bed and had to stay tucked in the whole day.

Ram also stayed in bed...but it was to take care of King.

While Ram thought he had helped King get over his fear of dogs and that King was the one who was so excited that they stayed in bed all day and night, the truth was, it was most definitely Ram who lost control.

After the ordeal, it wasn't because King was no longer afraid of dogs that he was able to stay in the same room as one...it was because no other beast could do any worse than what Ram had done that day, into the night...

He had already been bitten, tamed and eaten, in every possible way, by the alpha of them all, what else was there to be afraid of?