fellin in love

Eunmi was doing work on the dining table she saw that the rain haven't stop yet she remember that jimin just went outside with his wet clothes and hair eunmi couldn't take it and went to the closet and grab a towel and went upstairs knock on jimins room door and look at him he looked at her.
Jm; yes ms.Lee?
E: you changed your clothes but you didn't dry your hair.
Eunmi walk up to him and hand him the towel.
Jm: what's this for?
E: *sigh* dry your hair.
He took it and as eunmi was about to walk away jimin grab her wrist she look at him.
Jm: can you do it for me?
She blushed.
E: y-you know how to do it.
Jm: but your my assist you help me with everything.
Eunmi sigh and took the towel and walk close to him and put the towel over his head and started drying it his heart was pounding.
Jimin pov: what is this?
E: did something happen during work?
Jimin got his sense back.
Jm: what you mean?
E: your mood today when you got home.
Jm: ah. Well it was just stress models can't even walk right and I broke up with jennie again.
Eunmi just annoyed that and the towel started going up jimin look up at her the towel slip down over his head. They stare at each other for 15mins eunmi never met such a handsome man and he also never met a beautiful women like her, she broke the eye contact and cover his head with the towel and walk away.
E: I'm leaving! Goodnight sir.
Jimin slide off the towel look at the door and scoffed then he felt lightheaded. Eunmi went to her room.
Eunmi pov: my goodness what's wrong with me? Why we stare like that?
Then she heard a thumped she open her room door and went to jimins room and open the door.
E: sir?
He saw that he was not on his desk so she walk closer to his desk and gasp.
E: oh my god sir!
He was on the floor he fainted she got him up and took him to his bed, she touch his forehead.
E: goodness your burning!
She went and grab a towel and put it cold and put it on his forehead.

Next morning eunmi called the company.
E: hello I'm sorry but sir jimin is sick today can we cancel the meeting? Thank you.
She hang up and went to do her hair and change to comfortable clothes then went to the kitchen and made porridge for jimin when she finish she brought it up to his room she sat it on the lamp table, she slowly wake him up.
E: sir sir? Are you okay?
Jimin open his eyes in tiredness.
Jm: what happen?
E: you caught a cold.
Jm: ah~~ I need to go to work.
He try to stand up but eunmi put him down.
E: no your not going anywhere I told them to cancel the meeting.
Jimin look at her.
E: here eat this.
She hand him the porridge she made.
E: you'll get better if you eat this.
Jimin just look at her and agree to eat it. She went and laundry his wet clothes from yesterday she went and grab his tea that she had made for people that gets sick, she sat on the chair.
E: here take this its medicine for people who catch a cold.
Jimin slowly drink it and made a face.
E: ah~~ its good and it'll make you feel better.
He drink it again and look at her she was smiling he put it down and continue to eat she went and did her job at his desk.
Jm: ms. Lee I'm done.
Eunmi got up and grab the dish he slowly lay down she touch his forehead and put the cold towel on his forehead, his heart was beating and he was thinking.
Jimin pov: am I falling for her?
She finish and went back to do work, it was getting dark jimin woke up from his nap and saw that eunmi was sleeping on his desk he smile and reach for the tea and drank it then went back to sleep.