wedding day 21+

Warning smut at the end because y'all know its a wedding everything is gotta be spice

Today was the day of jimins and eunmis wedding they were getting both of them ready they were getting eunmis dress on, hair and makeup. A lot of relatives, friends and employees came also jihyun was there with his pregnant girlfriend eunmis aunt and uncle will walk her because they will do what her parents will do. Eunmi was sad because her parents won't watch her get marry and about a few minutes the wedding started the wedding song started the door opens and Jimin saw how beautiful eunmi was he wanted to cry but he held it in she finally got to the front they were both now sharing speech's to each other about their impression and funny stories that they share about each other and then after it was time to put each others ring on. Right after that the church man say.
C: you may kiss the bride!
Jimin put his palm on her cheeks and kiss him passionately then it was time to party eunmi was sitting down watching jimin dance with his friends he saw her looking he went up to her.
Jm: come dance with me babe.
E: no- ah~~~
She just got pull by him to the dancing floor and after that a happy slow song came up everyone got a partner and dance jimin look at her and say.
Jm: are you happy now?
E: super happy.
Jimin kiss her softly and when that was over his parents had rant a house for them to celebrate, it was a big white house eunmi went in first jimin laughed.
Jm: we thanks for this mom dad.
M: no worries. Oh jihyuns wedding will be at America.
He look at him.
Jm: really?
Ji: yeah.
They shook hands. Eunmi ran to the kitchen and grab red wine.
E: this ones it.
She got two glass cups and ran upstairs holding her long dress right when jimin say bye to his family he went in then upstairs and saw eunmi taking off her heels.
E: come and join me babe.
She pour him wine he took off his suit and bowtie and grab the cup and look out the window.
Jm: should we make babies? My parents want grandkids.
E: sure if your friend if ready
She got up and went to the makeup dance he look down and smirk she was taking off her earrings and necklace he went behind her and back hug her and send small kisses on her neck.
Jm: you know this friend is always hungry for you.
Eunmi smile JIMIN carry her to the bed and lay her down and say.
Jm; your hair?
E: who cares I sweat to much Im not letting it go.
He smile and kiss her and then the kiss got into a makeup he started to take off her dress and his clothes a few minutes later they both were under the blankets and just doing a small makeup he was grinding on her slowly.
E: hurry up so we can make kids isn't that what you want?
Jm: of course I do.
He slide off hers and his underwear.
Jm: its going to hurt since we haven't done it since you were kidnapped.
E: I dont care.
Jimin smirk kiss her and put it in slowly she moan in the kiss then he heard her moan with pleasure so he thrust a bit faster she broke the kiss and ruffle his hair he was moaning so loud because hes hitting her spot very well he was sucking her neck and she grab his hair and they kiss roughly some more he bit her lip she open her mouth and he enter his tongue in her mouth she moans again a for about a few minutes she felt something in her stomach she broke the kiss.
E: jimin....I'm gotta-
Jm: not yet...not yet...*pant*pant* hold it in for me babe..
Eunmi nod her head and try to hold her climax he thrust faster.
E: ahhh! I can't jimin-ah....!
She came and he came inside her finally instead of out, he pull out and lay on the bed.
E: *pant*pant* I think you broke me.
Jimin laughed and he look at the clock.
Jm: babe
E: yeah?
Jm: its only 12 round 2?
Eunmi scoffed and got on top of jimin.
E: *pant* my turn...
Jimin smirk she kissed him roughly and sat on it she moan in the kiss because it hurts he help her move faster she couldn't do it.
E: I'm so sore I can't-
Jimin roll her over and went fast.
E: babe I- ah!
They were sweating messing moans and skin claps were heard in the room he spread her legs wider so he can go deeper she wrap her legs another him and moan, he hit her spots multiple times she again feels another climax coming.
E: I'm gotta finished! Ahh! Jimin!
He didnt answer because he was so in the moment she came and thats when he realized she came her legs drop and was so tired he thrust some more and she moan again he went faster since his climax was close too and then he came inside her the second time. Eunmi got up Jimin saw.
Jm: going somewhere babe?
E: to clean up
She put a towel around her.
Jm: let's do round three in the bathroom
Eunmi turn to him and wink and thats when he knew that was a yes he grab a towel and join her in the bathroom and continue to do it.

I'm dead so spice up already y'all hope y'all like it. Its not done the story does not end here.