bonus 5 (final)

Sumt at the middle of the story young readers click out if not interest and go read my other books thank you.

Couple of days pass hajoon got a lot better and he is going back to school and back to kendo eunmi is still a stay at home mom and Jimin is still working at his company. Eunmi was at home with the kids watching baby shark with them youngsoo was already walking and then they heard the door open.
HA: daddy!
Eunmi turn around.
E: I thought you wouldn't be home til midnight?
Jm: yeah but I finish early.
He picked up haru and went towards them he peck on her lips and lay on her lap.
E: yah go change.
Jm: mm later.
Eunmi smile and play with his hair. Sundown was coming hajoon was home and eunmi was making dinner hajoon look at jimin who was feeding youngsoo.
H: um dad.
Jm: yes?
H: um well today a girl in my class confess to me.
Jimin look at him.
Jm: oh well do you like her?
H: n-no I barely know her.
Jm: then tell her you only see her as a friend.
H: ok thanks.
E: dinners ready!
They went to the dining table jimin place youngsoo on the baby rocking chair and went to sit down they all ate, then hajoon looked at eunmi.
H: mom today a girl confess her love to me.
Eunmi almost choke in her food jimin looked at him shock.
E: huh?
H: I told dad and told me to only be her friend but I want to know what you would say.
E: just reject.
Hajoon just nodded and ate his food later jimin put all the kids to bed while eunmi was doing the dish's.
H: dad.
Jm: yes son?
H: well you still love mom when we all grow up?
Jimin smile.
Jm: yes I will. I will never leave her side and your guys side.
H: when will I find a wife just like mom?
Jm: you will when you are in high school. Now get some rest you have school and kendo tomorrow.
He nodded jimin kissed his forehead and left the room, he went downstairs and saw eunmi doing dishs he smile and wrap his arms around her she smile.
E: are the kids asleep?
Jm: yes.
E: I need to shower.
She started wiping her hands after finishing.
Jm: I'm joining you.
Eunmi smile and they both went upstairs and took shower together. Later they got out eunmi was drying her hair same goes to Jimin but with a towel, eunmi started to put her bra and underwear on then a oversize shirt she walk out of the bathroom jimin then grab her wrist she turn and looked at him being close to him jimin looked at her.
E: its been long since I was this close to your body.
He smile and place his both hands on her butt she notice.
E: we can't do it.
He didn't care and started kissing her neck.
E: babe the kids will hear us.
Jm: their asleep.
Jimin lay her down on the bed and climb on top of her and started kissing her roughly she kissed back, he started taking off her clothes eunmi smiles holding in her laugh he then took off his towel and climb back on top of her and suck on her neck she tugged on his hair he went back to her lips.
HA: mommy?
They gasp jimin got off her and jump inside the blanket she got up and put on her shirt.
E: yes baby?
HA: I got a bad dream.
E: ooh.
Eunmi got off the bed and took haru back to the room, tuck her in and pat her head.
HA: mommy can you sing me a song?
E: sure.
Eunmi lay down next to her and was playing with her hair and sing to her, haru was dozy off again eunmi kissed her and got off her bed and close the door as she was gotta join Jimin in the room she heard Cry's she went to youngsoos room and was rocking him back to bed after that she finally joins jimin in bed he climb back on top of her and took off everything that she was wearing he grab a condom and put it on.
Jm: ready?
Eunmi nodded he put it in she cover her mouth from moaning he went slow to fast and later thrust harder they both came JIMIN pull out and they slept.

Next morning eunmi woke up from her phone ringing she grab it and answer it.
E: hello?
D: hey sis. Coming to my wedding?
E: oh shoot I forgot! yeah we're coming.
Dongsoo had propose to his girlfriend a few months pass and he was already planning it and today was the bog day. She hang up and was waking up jimin.
E: babe wake up! Today is dongsoos wedding.
Jm: mm~~ok I'm up I'm up.
Eunmi got up and went to take a shower she got out jimin went and got ready eunmi was getting dress.
E: I'm getting the kids ready can you get youngsoo ready?
Jm: sure.
Eunmi walk out of the room and was waking up haru and hajoon after all that they all got ready and left the house they made it to the Church where dongsoo wedding is hold. They all congrats dongsoo and his fiancée then 2hrs later the wedding started and then few minutes the party had begin eunmi was watching jimin dance with the kids. Dongsoo came to her.
D: hey sis.
E: hey.
D: I'm planning to move to the states after this.
E: really? Ohh. Be safe, the kids will miss you.
D: I know.
Later the party was over everybody went home they were on a red light eunmi looked at the rare mirror.
E: kids uncle dongsoo well be moving tomorrow to the states wanna say goodbye to him?
H&HA: yes!
Jimin looked at eunmi.
Jm: he's leaving?
E: yeah I'm going to miss him.
She look at him on her phone and smile.

Next day they all had went to the airport to say goodbye to dongsoo and his wife.
E: I'm going to miss you dongdong.
D: don't call me that.
They laughed the kids hug him and his wife jimin was holding youngsoo and then it was time to depart, they watch the plane leave then they left.
Jm: hajoon haru wanna go to the amusement park?
HA&H: yeah!
Eunmi smiles he grove all the way to the amusement park the same one where jimin and eunmi went to they pay to ride. Haru and hajoon had fun jimin was carrying youngsoo on his back.
Jm: brings back memory's huh?
E: yeah it does.
They held hands it was afternoon the amusement park was closing eunmi was holding sleepy haru they went back home. All five of them are a good family and lived happily.

(Alright that's all for today new books will come out later not soon IDK when I'll come back and make more but I promise to come back with a new book)