hospital visit/discharge

Jimin stayed overnight with Eunmi after they took out the billet from his arm and give him a cast. Eunmi was still weak but she always had Jimin to help her stand her up and then dongsoo and aunt came over.
D: unnie!
Eunmi looked him way he walk to her and hug her.
E: agioo dongsoo thank goodness you didn't come home
He broke the hug and look at her.
D: your the one who shouldn't gone home idiot!
E: yah! Why you calling me idiot? I didn't know.
And then her aunt hug her.
E: hi auntie.
A: thank goodness your okay.
After a long chat with them they left, her friends came over also the teams from the company came and visit too. After all the visit she ate the food her auntie made she had a spoonful of food jimin look at her.
Jm: babe how that gotta fit your mouth? You have a scar on your lips.
E: its not for me its for you mochi.
Jimins eyes widened.
E: here! Ahhh~~~
He smile and went to her and ate the food her aunt made jimins eyes started to sparked from the taste.
E: good?
Jimin nodded and then the door open it was his parents they say hello to eunmi and then his dad say.
D: guys we did your wedding planning already
Their eyes widened.
Jm: dad why?
Then his mom say.
M: because look at you guys we wanted to do it because we love you guys and we have the money to paid for where it will be. We had the money to buy the wedding and grown and cake but we haven't buy them yet we told them to hold it so you two and can go try it.
Eunmi smile.
E: thank you mr and Mrs. Park sorry if we worry you two.
M: no its okay.
After a talk about the wedding and all they went home some doctors had to come and check on eunmi they had apply medicine on her wounds she also had stitches from big cuts after that she look at jimin.
E: bae I need to use the restroom.
Jm: but your legs-
E: I know but I have to.
Jm: ok.
He help her stand up and slowly took her to the bathroom then they came out and she lay in bed, eunmi couldn't sleep she turn to Jimin who was laying on the couch.
E: can you come here and cuddle me I can't sleep.
Jimin stood up and smile.
Jm: sure.
He climb on her hospital bed and pull her close to his chest she hug him she then hear him whisper.
Jm: get some sleep so you can heal up.
Eunmi smile and close her eyes.
Eunmi pov: I miss his warmth...
They both fell a sleep.

Next morning more people came and visit jennie and her mom came, her childhood friend and some of jimins Friends too. Eunmis been practicing to walk again with her weak legs, days pass her scar was starting to heal jimin has went to work his arm had a armcast now but she hasn't eunmi wasnt completely heal yet her wrist and face was not heal yet so the doctors told her to stay a bit longer at work jimin still misses eunmi and couldn't stop thinking about eunmi. She was eating and after a long time of practices she can finally walk normal again she went to the hospital park and was just walking she also misses jimin its been a few days since he left the hospital she saw a little girl that was playing by herself eunmi went up to her she was also wearing a hospital grown.
E: hi what's your name?
G: Stephanie.
E: your so cute. How old are you?
S: 6
Eunmi was shock a little six year old is at the hospital eunmi saw her holding a chalk.
E: can I draw with you?
She nodded and handed eunmi a chalk as eunmi was drawing the girl pointed at her engagement ring eunmi smile.
E: yeah I'm getting marry.
Then eunmi saw the girl got up.
S: uncle!
She got up and turn around and saw jimin she was shock the girl had went with the men that was behind jimin. She went towards him and hug him.
Jm: how you been?
E: I can walk...*sob*
Jimin broke the hug and cup her face.
Jm: why are you crying?
Eunmi look down.
E: I just wanna go home...
Jimin laughed eunmi look at him with her puppy glassy eyes.
Jm: wow what a cute face your making.
Jimin kiss her face everywhere.
E: mm!
Jm: i miss you, I love you.
Eunmi smile then jimin kiss her softly.

Couple of weeks it was finally time for eunmi to go home dongsoo and Jimin was helping her pack she was finally heal her wounds were close up they took off her stitches and she was so happy to go home they got outside and went inside Jimins car then dongsoo say.
D: hey sis.
E: hm?
D: when you get marry in a few weeks am I gotta move in with auntie?
E: well your 18 now so its your choice your a adult dongsoo what you want?
D: well I want to buy a apartment and move in with my girlfriend.
Eunmi smile.
E: well have you found a apartment?
D: no not yet I'll move in with auntie for a bit then find my own home.
Eunmi nodded she look at jimin he chuckle.