Chapter 6

Nanami's P. O. V:

"Let the Grand Magic Games' Preliminary Round, Sky Labyrinth, begin!!" Pumpkin calls excitedly, before his voice fades.

"Alright, guys! We'd better get moving if we hope to beat the other guilds to the goal," I say. Gray, Natsu, Erza and Lucy chime their agreement. I turn to the Strauss siblings and Exceeds, my face dead serious.

"Elfman, Lisanna. Take Vivienne and keep in touch with the others to let them know what's going on with her Telepathy Magic, while you look for Wendy and Charlele. Happy, Momo, Loki, you go help them. I'm really worried that they might have run into some kind of trouble."

"Okay, Nanami-chan," Lisanna responds while nodding. "We'll go ask around town and see what we can find out."

Elfman asks seriously, "Where's Akira-chan? We could use her Amber Earth Sense spell right now."

Lisanna says, blinking her blue eyes, "I was just thinking the same thing."

I say, "We don't know where Akira-nee is; she just told us that she has something important to do, and that she'll meet us later."

Elfman and Lisanna exchange puzzled glances.

I tell them sternly, "Now, go!"

"You got it, Nana-chan!" Vi says as she sprouts her white wings to prepare to leave with the Strauss siblings.

"Aye, Sir! Good luck to ya! Go team!!" Happy chimes his agreement.

"Right!" Says Momo.

"Very well, human," Loki adds, nodding.

Momo and Vi call after us excitedly, "Good luck, everyone!"

Loki adds, nodding his head, "Indeed; best of luck to you humans."

I turn and leap over the railing easily, landing on the path leading to the Sky Labyrinth. "Let's go, everyone!" I call to my teammates, hearing Gray, Lucy, Erza and Natsu race after me.

"We're getting close to the entrance!" Gray exclaims.

I run in between him and Lucy, with Erza behind us as Natsu cheers, "Our first step to being number 1 in Fiore! We're taking that title! Right, Team Fairy Tail?!"

"Oh, yeah!" We all agree in unison.

Pumpkin's voice echoes throughout the labyrinth, "Remember! The Grand Magic Games planning committee is not responsible for any loss of life that may occur within the Sky Labyrinth. Good luck, everyone!"

Gray says in astonishment, "Whoa! It's some kind of crazy, three dimensional maze."

Natsu groans, "Argh! I really suck at stuff like this..."

Lucy snaps at the pinkette, "Don't give up already! We have to finish in the top 8. Otherwise, we can kiss the title of number 1 in Fiore goodbye!"

Natsu perks up as he says while punching his palm, "Yeah! You're right! We've gotta get through this if we wanna get the chance to kick Sabertooth's butt!"