Fairy Tail The Movie: The Phoenix Priestess Part 2

Third Person's P. O. V:

Thanks to Akira and Nanami being able to take turns at healing Natsu's motion sickness, he hadn't once suffered from it during the train ride. Although, it was still a bit awkward because Éclair didn't seem too into conversing with Lucy.

Team Natsu were pretty excited to go back to the City of Rose Garden. They haven't been since the mission to Sakura Village seven years ago. The Mizuno's had explained to Éclair and Momon that their home village is only three days away from the City of Rose Garden. It wasn't that much longer until they make it to the city, by the time night has fallen.

"Whoa! This place is awesome! I remember that there's magic practically everywhere you look," Gray says as he stands beside Nanami.

The group split off to explore the sites of the city again. Nanami hoes with Gray and they explore the city. Gray buys the both of them a sausage on a stick. After Nanami told Gray about what happened with Sting last night, he'd told her he'd always known about her crush on him, just like with Akira. Nanami has been surprised, but gray told her he'd be more than happy to just remain as friends, and Nanami had agreed. So they didn't have to worry about anything between them.

Nanami and Gray go up on a hill to get a better look at the city, only Gray ends up stripping to his boxers. A guard then shows up and Nanami just has a deadpan look on her face while Vivienne heaves a mushroom shaped sigh as the guard berates Gray for his stripping habit.

Akira wanders the city with Erza and they look around a weapons and armour store. One guy shows them a finely crafted Katana, while the other guy shows them a suit of armor.

Erza puts her hand on her chin in thought, while Akira just tilts her head with a quizzical look on her face. Eventually, Erza and Akira spot two gorgeous wedding dresses in display windows. One of them was a strapless dress with gloves that stop below the shoulders, silver heels, and a rose wreath atop the stand's head, with a white veil and bouquet of red roses.

Erza and Akira gaze with blushing faces  and wide eyes at the two wedding dresses.

The clerks hold the dress out to Erza. Erza adds her dress to her requip storage space. Akira throws her a sly smirk.