sword of victory 2

If you haven't read the part 1,then don't proceed on reading this.You won't understand a thing

You opened your eyes slowly and recalled the events before you slept.Then you remembered the war between Silla and your promise to the king to win the fight so you jolted up from lying down.You tried to stand but failed as you felt extreme pain all over your body--especially the side of your stomach making you wince and remember how the hwarang named Changmin stabbed you.

"Oh general,you're awake!"
You turned your head to face the guy who just entered the room.

"You stabbed me,you hwarang!"
You hissed but all he did was to chuckle.

"I'm sorry but that was the basic thing to do in a war."
He shrugged.

"Where am I?How did I ended up here?Is the war done?What happened?!"
You bombarded him with question but a very familiar voice answered instead.

"You are in the house of hwarang.You immediately collapsed after Changmin stabbed you so we brought you here.And about the war,don't worry,your kingdom won because your men killed half of our armies but they are probably finding you at this moment."
You eyed him with wide eyes.

"H-haknyeon?!"

"I'm so sorry if I didn't told you that I was part of the hwarang--"

"You betrayed our kingdom!How could you?!"
You cut his sentence off.

"We aren't from (Kingdom's name),(Y/n).Our parents were true bones from Silla.They ran away and went to (K/n) because father was going to get married with another true bone who he doesn't even love."
Haknyeon explained and you felt being betrayed.

"H-how come I-I didn't k-know this?"
You stuttered.

"I met them when I came here to spy like what the (K/n)'s king said.Our parents decided to come back here and left the two of us to their close friend who took care of us."
He answered and you sighed heavily.

"Where's my sword?"

"You can't leave.Your wound is--"

"Where's.My.Sword?"
You repeated the question,emphasizing every word that escaped from your mouth.Haknyeon sighed and sent a look to Changmin,who gave the sword to you.You tried to stand once again and with the help of the sword,you successfully did.

"You can't leave."
Haknyeon retorted and you raised a brow to him.

"Why should I listen to you?"

"'Cause I am your older brother and..."

"And?"

"I heard that the king was planning to marry you and make you his first Queen if you and your men win the war."
Haknyeon said,making you gasp in shock.

"Unfortunately,you won."
Changmin added as he walked a bit close to you.

"W-what?!"
Then you suddenly felt dizzy and lightheaded.Everything was just too much for your head to process and collapsed,luckily Changmin got you.

A month have passed and your stay in Silla was one of the best thing that happened in your life.You got to meet your parents and went on a bonding with them and Haknyeon.You also got close with the 10 other hwarangs,especially Changmin.He took care of you because he feel bad on stabbing you and even now that the wound finally healed,he still continued to show care to you.Because of all the sweet things he have done for you,you fell inlove with him and turns out that the feeling was mutual to him.The two of you got in a happy relationship and you hoped that it would stay like that forever.

The 11 hwarangs and you went on a restaurant to eat and drink in Okta.When you entered the restaurant,it was empty and quiet.

"There's no people here?"
Chanhee blurted out,confused.

"Then this is great!We could eat and drink peacefully here!"
Hyungseo exclaimed and the others connected 4 tables and moved 12 chairs.

You suddenly felt uneasy and scared for unknown reason.Your heart was beating fastly and heavily.You know that something wasn't right.

"(Y/n)!"
You came back to your senses when you heard Changmin shout.

"W-what?"

"I have been calling you for 3 times.You looked uneasy,is there something wrong?"
He asked.

"T-there's nothing to worry about.I am just hungry."
You said as you sat on one of the chairs and Changmin sat beside you.

"Excuse me!"
Sangyeon shouted and a guy who you think you have seen before came.

"Yes sir?"
Sangyeon ordered and before the server could leave to get the orders,you met his eyes and saw him smirked.Then you finally remembered why he was oddly familiar.He was one of the assasins who trained with you.

You tugged at Changmin's sleeve and spoke.
"I think we should leave this place now.

"Why?"
He shot you a confused look.

"I-I think their food isn't g-good.."
You lied and got up but the server came back with a tray of foods.

"Wow that was fast.C'mon (Y/n),stay."
Changmin exclaimed as he gently grabbed your hand for you to sit back and you did.

"Enjoy the food!"
The server said and secretly sent you glance which you caught then hurriedly left.

The hwarangs started eating the food while your plate where Changmin filled with food was untouched.

"Don't you like the food?If you want,I can replac--"

"N-no,I'll eat t-this.."
You cut Changmin off and took a spoonful of food.

Suddenly,you felt like the world was spinning and your eyelids became heavy.You held your head out of dizziness and looked at the others.All of them--except Changmin were knocked down in the table.

"W-why do I feel d-dizzy?"
You heard Changmin say,followed by a bang of his head loudly hitting the table.Then after awhile,you slip into the darkness.

______________

Edit:Sorry for all the misspelled words and grammatical errors.I wrote this on 3 am, I was so sleepy.And I am too tired to proof read this.

Wait for the part 3~

Don't forget to vote!