Ex-Gf became an idol 2

The boyz reaction to when their ex-girlfriend(You) became an idol (2)

[ reaction ]

New
Chanhee was going to perform live with a female idol as his partner. Nobody told him that his partner would be you, a member of a newly debuted group and his ex-girlfriend. When he saw you, he almost didn't recognize you since your appearance have changed. He was too shocked that he became a statue for seconds but immediately got comfortable around you.

"Are you really (Y/n)? As in (Y/n) (S/n)?"

Q
C

hangmin got invited into an dance program where idols compete and show off their amazing dancing skills. It is a great opportunity so he immediately accepted it but he didn't know that you were one of the idols that is also in the program. When he saw you dancing, his jaw dropped. He didn't know anything about you being an idol and a great dancer so he was so shocked yet so amazed. If he'll have a chance, he would approach you and maybe become 'friends' again.

"Woah! I didn't know that you were a great dancer, (Y/n)! I hope we could do a dance collaboration in the future."

Juhaknyeon
H

e was going to be a special MC in a music show alongside with Younghoon and a female idol which is you. He was shocked when he heard your name being mentioned to be their co- MC in the backstage. He got excited to see you again after a long time and lowkey hoped that the fans would ship you two.

"I can't wait to see her! Hey Younghoon, don't be too close to her okay?"

Sunwoo
T

heir group got invited on an awarding show as they were nominated and your group as well. He would not see you at first since your groups were sitting quite far from each other but when your group started performing, you immediately caught his eyes. He was very amazed by your dancing and rapping. He would tell the member beside him about you.

"You see that girl rapping? That's (Y/n)! She was my girlfriend back then!"

Eric
H

e was one of the guest in weekly idol for a special episode where the youngest of some groups were invited and since you were the youngest of your group, you were part of the episode too. When the MC called your name and you entered the show, he didn't move an inch and stared at you for a short time but immediately showed an genuine and warm smile to you. He could feel his heart skip a beat whenever he hears your voice and might giggle like a lovestruck girl when you laugh.

"Please let me talk to her after the show."

____________

Don't forget to vote!