Catching Fire ↪ Juyeon

[ oneshot ]

You ran fastly,deeper to the woods while Juyeon and his men was chasing you.You were a princess in a kingdom that your father once ruled.Everything was perfect--the people of the town and the kingdom was living happily but when Juyeon,the prince of the lost kingdom stole the position from your father,the perfect kingdom was like a wall crumbled into pieces.Juyeon also fell in love with you but the feeling was and would never be mutual for you.And now you were trying to escape from his tight grasp,running away like there is no tomorrow.You don't really know where you were going,your mind was all about getting away from Juyeon and start a new life.It is almost a year when he forced you to be his wife--the queen and you will forever regret that you married him.

While running,a piece of glass got your right foot cut deeply and blood was flowing out from the wound endlessly as it hurts like hell.You tried to run once more but your feet failed you so you hid behind a big tree.After a while,you heard a evil and loud laugh.It was Juyeon's.

"My dear (Y/n)!Come out,come out wherever you are~"
He echoed, his voice was sickly sweet but you knew he was angry.

"Why hide from me,darling?"
His voice was getting nearer and nearer.Tears flowed down to your cheeks as you became scared.

"Do you want me to kill your lovely father so you will come out from your hiding place now?"
You know that he was serious about his threat so you came out from your hiding place and faced him nervously.

"I knew you would come back!"
Juyeon hugged you and kissed your temple.

"'Cause if you didn't, your father will be killed."
He stated.

Juyeon moved his lips near to your ear and whispered.
"Tonight,you're catching fire of my anger."

____________

Lame!Lame!Lame!