Mirror;Younghoon

You moved into an small house that is enough for you since you will live alone.The house was empty but in a room where you are going to settle,there is an big wooded mirror beside your bed.You thought that the mirror was pretty so you decided to keep it.Days after moving in,you felt being watched every time you sleep and the mirror makes it more creepy so you covered it with a unused blanket.In that night,while you were in the middle of your sleep,a baritone voice started whispering in your ears,continuously pleading for you to remove the blanket you covered in the mirror.

"(Y/n) (Y/n),please remove the cover you putted in the mirror so I can see you~"
The voice whispered once again in a singsong way.

You jolted up from lying in your bed and stared at the big mirror for a minute.Out of curiosity,you got up and removed the cover.Then,a handsome guy appeared in the mirror.

"(Y/n)!You finally let me see your goddess like face."
The guy stated as you widened your eyes in shock.

"W-who are y-you?What are y-you doing t-there?"
You stuttered and the guy chuckled.

"My name is Younghoon and I have been stucked here for centuries."
He said.

"But it's sad here because I'm alone and I don't want to be alone anymore.I need a companion,I need you here."
Younghoon showed his sweetest smile to you which made you more scared.

Suddenly,Younghoon reached his hand out then grabbed your hand and pulled you inside the mirror.After you got in,the two of you disappeared and the mirror started cracking,until it broke into pieces.Now,many years have passed and everyone thought that you were dead since you have gone missing for a very long time.But your screams in horror and pleads for help can be heard every time the pieces of the broken mirror unites.

_______________

Big yikes

Don't forget to vote!