Mermaid;Hyunjae

The sea breeze blew gently,giving your skin a ticklish feeling as the clear waters keep crashing into your beautiful blue fish-like tail repeatedly.You eyed the guy lying in the sand in front of you.You could hear his heartbeat slowly fading away,means he was dying.Mermaids like you can't just watch one of God's creation die so you breathed the air of life to his mouth,extending his life.After awhile,he opened his eyes and jolted up as he gasped for air.

"How are you feeling,human?"
You asked,making him turn to face you.

Then his eyes widened in shock and keep on staring at your tail.
"W-what are you?!"

You let out an chuckle
"You don't know what I am?I thought mortals also talk about us."

"I'm a mermaid,human guy."
You added and you saw him gulped nervously.

"P-please dont hurt or eat m-me.."

"Don't worry,we mermaids like me aren't a fan of violence and cannibalism."
You said,making him sigh in relief.

"What's your name and what are you doing here,human?"
You asked at him.

"I am Hyunjae.My father's enemies took me and left me here."
Then suddenly,a tear escaped from his eyes.

"Don't be sad,Hyunjae.You should be thankful that you're still alive.I saved you from dying."

Then once again,his eyes widened but not because of shock,it is because of joy.
"T-thank you!Thank you for saving me!How can I repay you?"

"Uhm you can— "
Then you got cut off by loud sound from a big ship coming into your direction.

Since meeting with mortals is forbidden,you started to move back slowly.
"I'll give you an answer once we meet again,Hyunjae but for now I need to leave.Please don't tell anyone about this interaction."
You said to him and as you were about dive into waters,he shouted.

"M-mermaid!Can I have your name?"

"My name is (Y/n).I hope we'll meet soon,Hyunjae..."
You showed your sweetest smile to him and then swam back to your home,into the ocean.

_______________

Don't forget to vote!