Relief

Chapter 07:

Neil was standing on the terrace and  he call neela maa she was going to her room and saw Neil's call and pick it.

Nm: hello.

Neil: hello aunty.

Nm: yes Neil.

Neil: aunty sorry to disturb you at this time but I I I want to know that hhhow is avni?

Neela maa smiles.

Nm: she is fine I am coming from her room she is sleeping.

Neil sighs and smile.

Nm: by the way Neil thank you thank you for protecting her avni told me that how you protect her and drop her at home.

Neil smiles to hear that avni talked about him.

Nm: I was thinking to call you.

Neil: no aunty please don't say this it's my duty.

Nm: so sweet Neil.

Neil: ok aunty I just want to knew about avni because she was very disturbed and crying that's why I called you.

Nm: thank you Neil for your concern she is fine don't worry.

Neil: that's good ok aunty then bye.

Nm: ok bye.

Neil cuts the call.

Neil: thank God she is fine.

Neil look at the sky and recall moments from first meeting till now then he went to his room and sleep but not before thinking about avni and prakash words.

Next day avni get up because her two cutie which are very naughty came to her to wake up her avni smiles and spread her arm Jerry comes and sleep on her arm she hugs him but rocky was barking avni smiles.

Avni: jealous hmm.

She picks Jerry and sits on the bed and calls rocky.

Avni: come.

He jumped on the bed and sits besides  her.

Avni: good morning my cuties.

Neela maa comes and shouts.

Nm: avniii

Avni look at her.

Avni: good morning mamma.

Nm: what good morning I told you many times don't let them to sit on your bed.

Avni: relax mamma they are trained so they don't do anything here.

Nm: avni what I do with you ok now go and freshen up.

Avni: mamma my morning wish give me a hug.

Avni spread her arms to tease her mom.

Nm: not now first go and take bath then I will hug you.

Avni makes a pout.

Nm: don't try to emotionally blackmail me because I am not going to melt by seeing your face.

Avni: pleajjj.

Nm: aahhh avni I hate you I took bath now so i am not going to give you hug now you got that.

Avni said by making sad face this dramebaaz avni only seen with neela maa.

Avni: ok.

Nm: I am going because I know you will continue your tricks till I am here so I am going come fast.

Neela maa went avni smiles and look at her cuties.

Avni: what why you both are looking at me oh I forgot about your breakfast so sorry come first I give you breakfast then I will go to have me own but not before taking bath otherwise no entry in the dinning area and no breakfast.

She smiles and get up then she gives them food and went to take shower on the other side Neil comes home at jogging and his family was still sleeping he do his daily routine first he sat on the couch and as usual his coffee was kept there he picks the news paper and enjoy his coffee while reading newspaper.

After some time Neil comes down from the stairs and smiles to see at the dinning area because prakash was not there like as usual he was sleeping Neil goes to them.

Neil: good morning.

Shweta and bebe: good morning.

Neil sits.

Neil: mom dad woke up or still sleeping.

Shweta: still sleeping.

Neil smiles and shook his head then they had the breakfast.

Neil: mom I am going to the office when dad wake up remind him about the meeting with ashish uncle.

Shweta: ok.

Neil: ok bye.

Bebe: bye drive carefully.

Neil: sure.

He went then prakash comes.

Prakash: good morning.

Bebe: you woke up great.

Prakash: thank you by the way where is Neil?

Bebe: he went to the office he is not like you.

Prakash: bebe with the blessing of God we have everything good house good running business a wonderful and happy family then why i sacrifice my sleep.

Bebe: no one will win from you in argument and I don't want to ruin my day because of the headache which you are going to give me so I am going to my room.

Prakash smiles she went.

Shweta: oh yaa Neil asked me to remind you about the meeting with ashish.

Prakash: oh yaa I totally forgot ashish will kill me if I went late.

He did everything in hurry then went to his office so he can go with Neil to mehta industries.

On the other side ashish was sitting in his cabin he hears the knock on the door.

Ashish: come in.

Prakash and Neil comes in ashish saw them and gets up he welcomes them by hugging them.

Ashish: please sit.

They sit on the couch.

Ashish: so what you want tea coffee.

Prakash: coffee.

Ashish: ok.

He orders for that.

Prakash: so let's start.

Ashish: ok one minute.

Ashish went to take the file but he didn't find it on the table then he thinks.

Ashish: oh no.

Prakash: what happened?

Ashish: I forgot the file at home.

Prakash: oh now what?

Ashish: umm I send some one to take the file from the home.

Neil thinks.

Neil: uncle if you don't mind can I go to get the file from your home.

Ashish: no no you just sit I will send some one else from the stuff.

Prakash understand why he wants to go.

Prakash: let him go.

Ashish: ok if you want then you can go I don't have any objection you are like my son.

Neil smiles.

Neil: thank you uncle i will come soon.

Ashish: ok.

Neil in mind: now I will meet you again avni.