Neil's condition part 02

Chapter 51:

Avni was standing like a statue she don't have any sense of her surrounding she was only looking at Neil who was unconscious soon the ambulance came and they took Neil but avni's eyes were still stucked at that place she was seeing the blood Shweta saw her and cries more by seeing her state.

Prakash: Shweta ji come fast.

She nods and went to avni.

Shweta: avni you go home we are going to hospital.

No response.

Shweta: avni I am talking to you.

She realized avni is in shock which is definitely not a good sign she can't take any chance she shook her and called her name several times all goes in vain she cups hee face and make her look at her.

Shweta: avni we have to go to the hospital.

Avni was looking at her then she look at the place where Neil fell she saw the blood prakash came with a car Shweta made avni sit in the car and they drove fastly and were following the ambulance soon they reached hospital and Neil was on the stretcher and they were taking him and calling doctor avni's eyes were only on Neil she just want him nothing else doctor checked Neil's pulse.

Dr: take him to the OT fast.

They took him there.

Shweta: please save my son.

Dr: I will try my best just pray for him.

Dr went Shweta cries prakash console her and bebe sits on the bench and cries and avni was looking at the OT.

Shweta: why this happened to my son he never hurt anyone then why they did that.

She cries avni hears that but she didn't turn her face her eyes were at OT on the other side doctors were treating Neil they clean the blood and outside the OT all were tensed avni recall her dream that

Flashback:

Neil is going away from here and she was running behind him she hold his hand he turns.

Avni: please Neil don't go away from me please don't leave me I am sorry.

Neil: I am sorry avni may be that's all we had along.

Avni shook her hand.

Neil: I have to go our paths are different now we have to separate.

Avni was shaking her head.

Avni: no.

Slowly Neil takes his hand away their hands separated Neil takes steps back avni call out his name

Avni: Neil Neil Neil.

Neil disappeared in smoke.

Avni: neeeiiilll.

Flashback ends.

Avni was looking at the OT she just want Neil soon mehta family reaches there.

Ashish: Neil?

Prakash: he is in OT doctors are treating him.

Neela maa and ashish look at avni neela maa's eyes filled with tears to see her daughter's condition just few months ago they did their marriage and her husband is fighting for his life what will happen if something happen to him though she was worried for Neil but as a mother she was thinking for her daughter she went to the avni and caress her hairs avni came out of her thoughts and turn her face she saw her mother and breaks down no matter how strong we are but there are one person in everyone's life infront of that the strongest person also breaks down.