Neil's condition part 04

Chapter 53:

Avneil were looking at each other then avni breaks the eyelock and sits properly she wipes her tears then she sit on the stool she want to apologize to him she think.

Avni: I am sorry neil please forgive me I know i hurt you alot but I I said all those things in anger I was shocked.

Neil: avni I am also sorry I think I over reacted I shouldn't react like that.

Avni: no that was not your mistake anyone at your place can do the same I hurted you.

Neil was looking at her.

Neil: but I crossed my limits.

Avni was looking at him.

Avni: let's just forget about that.

Neil: yes you are right let's just forget about that and I promise from now I will never cross my limits.

Avni look at him she wants to say something but was nervous she keeps the hairs behind her ear.

Avni: ab aa ab.

Neil: do you want to say something?

Avni look at him then avoid eye contact.

Neil: avni say it I will not eat you and right now i am not in a position to get up so eating you is not an option for me.

Avni look at him they smiles Neil feels pain but he can do anything for her so bearing pain was nothing.

Neil: so say without any hesitation

Avni: neil ca can't we start everything from beginning.

Neil shocked to hear that because that was unexpected.

Avni: I I mean can't we start a new life.

Avni was looking at him she thought he is still angry she looks down.

Neil: for that you have to let go your past.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: I told you I know something happened to you and because of that you lost trust on man.

Avni was looking at him she never told him about her past but he himself understand that may be this is called soul mates.

Neil: avni for starting a new life we have to say bye to the older memories we have to move on from past.

Avni looks down.

Neil: how can we start a new life avni when you are not ready you are not letting go your past avni tell me the truth I will help you to move on.

Avni again looks down.

Neil: here you are not trusting me and you are talking about new beginning.

Avni: it's not like that.

Neil: then tell me about your past.

Avni: I will tell you everything once you will be fine this is not the right time to talk about it.

Neil nods.

Neil: ok I will wait for that moment.

Avni: so you forgive me?

Neil: I was not angry with you I was hurt that's why I behaved like that.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil: it's ok Avni that was not your mistake i understand it I understand your situation it's not easy for you to trust anyone.

Avni: but I shouldn't say that.

Neil: you said me to forget all that and you are still thinking about that.