AvNeil went to mehta house part 01

Chapter 33:

Neil placed the hair brush on the dressing table and saw avni from the mirror she was sitting on the bed Neil turns to her.

Neil: let's go.

Avni nods and she get up then they came outside they were going to the car and avni stops Neil went to the car and avni was looking at the car Neil was about to open the car door and saw that avni is standing at a distance he was looking at her then he came to her.

Neil: what happened avni?

Avni shook her head.

Neil: then why you stopped here?

Avni: nothing.

Neil: are you feeling uncomfortable by sitting with me in the car.

She look at him then she look down. she set with him in the car last night but that time neela maa made her sit and she was emotional but now she have to sit with him and she is nervous because first time they will be alone in the car. living in the same room was a different thing because family also live in the house but here she is afraid where he will take her what if he take her some other place so many questions were in her mind and fear also.

Neil in mind: why Avni why you are not trusting me what should I do to earn your trust your this behaviour is hurting me I tried to make you understand many times infact I tried last night also but still you are behaving the same it seems like my all talks goes in vain.

Neil: avni.

Avni look at him.

Neil: can I call aman to pick us will you feel comfortable with him.

Avni shook her head.

Avni: he might be at college.

Neil: so what we do now will you go with me?

Avni nods yes.

Neil: are you sure?

She nods.

Neil: ok.

They went Neil opens the car door for her she look at him he was looking at the car then she sits Neil was looking at her then he went to sit in the driver seat he sit and look at her he notice she is rubbing hands because of nervousness he look at her he didn't say anything and start the car on the way Avni was looking outside Neil look at her then he concentrate on the road soon they reach neela maa welcomes them avni hugs her Neil smiles.

Nm: come come inside.

Neil nods they come inside.

Nm: sit Neil.

He smile and sits avni sit with neela maa and keep her head on her shoulder and entervine her arm in neela maa's arm neela maa and Neil smiles.

Nm: my baby.

She kiss her hairs.

Avni: I missed you.

Nm: aww me too.

Neil smiles.

Nm: and Neil you say how are you and all at the home.

Neil: neela maa I am fine and all are also good at home.

Nm: good.

Neil: where is papa?

Nm: ashish got a call from the office so he went there but he said he will come back soon.

Neil: ok.

Avni: mamma where are rocky and Jerry?

Nm: they are in their shelter they are so stubborn they were not eating anything aman said he will complain you then they ate and they sleep in your room last night.

Avni: aww my babies I am going to meet them.

Neil smiles to see her.

Nm: ok.

Avni went outside Neil was looking at her.

Nm: Neil all is fine between you too?

Neil: yes neela maa all is good don't worry.

Neela maa smiles on the other side avni came outside rocky avd Jerry saw her and they runs to her she sits.

Avni: come here come here come here.

They came to her she hugs them.

Avni: how are you both.

They bark avni smiles.

Avni: I missed you both so much.

She smiles and caress their fur.

Avni: come let's play.

She get up and plays with them on the other side Neil was sitting with neela maa her phone rings.

Nm: one minute.

Neil: yaa.

She went Neil looks here and there then he get up and was looking at the home he went near the glass wall where he saw avni is playing with Rocky and Jerry he was adoring her he take out his phone from the pocket and click her pictures then she was holding Jerry in air then she was hugging him then she was sitting with  rocky and was caressing his fur Neil click their pictures and also record the video and smiles.

Neil: you are so care free with them you are smiling with your whole heart when will I get this chance when you feel comfortable with me when will you laughs with me when you will share your feelings with me will that day come?

Then Neil hears.

Person: that day will definitely come.

Neil turns and saw neela maa she smiles he think and look at her she come to him she look at avni.

Nm: that day will come soon.

Neil was looking at her she look at him and smile then they look at avni.

Nm: Neil you know the first boy about avni talked to me is you.

Neil look at her.

Nm: shocked but that's true Neil avni never talked about boys but you are the only boy about whom she talked to me Neil I am seeing a lot of changes in avni she is not that much shy now she never talked to any boy but she talked with you she let you drop her home. when you saved her she was impressed with you but because of her fear she didn't accept that Neil avni is like this since childhood she didn't plays with boys spend most of the time in her room she even didn't seat with a boy in her school but you Neil something is different in you she talked to you Neil she went with you outside yaa I admit always someone was with you both but trust me Neil that was an achievement because I am 100% sure if someone else were at your place she would not go with him so don't lose hope trust your love everything will be fine soon.

Neil smiles and nods then they look at avni and smiles after sometime avni came inside and was smiling Neil was sitting on the couch he look at her and smiles she saw neela maa was not there she look for her.

Neil: neela maa is in the kitchen.

Avni look at him and nods she was about to go neela maa comes avni smiles and they sit then ashish comes there.

Ashish: hi everyone.

All look at him neil get up they hugs.

Ashish: how are you son?

Neil: good.

They breaks the hug

Neil: how are you papa?

Ashish: good.

Neil smiles ashish look at avni she was looking at them she looks down Neil notice that and look at ashish.

Ashish: how are you princess?

Avni: good.

Ashish: great Neil why are you standing please sit.

Neil: yaa but first you sit.

Ashish smile they sit and all were talking and avni was listening them.