The Awakening

"Thats my sweet baby." Ivy hissed as she planted a delicate kiss on her newborn bud as it blossomed to her mother's touch. "You will bloom to be a grand eye opener for Gotham City. Ivy smiled as she set the plant down and slowly got up, making her way towards her countertop to fill a small basin of water for her newly sprung babies. She had to start small and easy ever since Aaron burned her within that gateway house outside of Gotham. She had to turn her entire life around and regenerate her strength and power. "It takes time to grow something so beautiful, so precious." she said caressing her finger tips over the petals of the flowers she watered. "Soon my precious ones will start to grow and this time there will be no mistakes. No distractions. I will conquer Gotham once and for all."

Ivy sat down on her half broken stool as she combing her weak fingers through her red hair and tied it up into a bun. She let out a sign still feeling how hurt she was on the inside. Her mind wandered again as she laid down to sleep in her flower bed. Visions of Aaron and the fire, how he had betrayed her, how they all had left her with nothing but ashes and sorrow. "Fuck them. Fuck them all." she whispered under her breath. Things would be different this time around. She would make certain of that.

The sun peaked through her dusty lime green curtains as she brushed them away

The sun peaked through her dusty lime green curtains as she brushed them away. She didn't even want to deal with the sun anymore as she closed her eyes forgetting about the reoccurring dream she had just endured. It was of her past lovers, past attacks, past deaths. All the same. The blood, the screams, the darkness. Swallowing her whole as she reached for something to save her. The vines, the slick mass of the soil as it grew a new heart, new lungs, new life. She woke much later in the morning, her body heavy and still twitching from the burns scars.

 She woke much later in the morning, her body heavy and still twitching from the burns scars

Slowly she got up and bathed with her babies. The flowers turned the water pink, giving her aloe skin moisture and nutrients as she lingered in its warm embrace. The pipes above her clicked and clanged, she rolled her eyes. What she got for settling into a broken down flower shop. She had traveled back to city and decided to live int he same place Aaron had found her all those months ago. She made the place livable, and soon a working establishment. She would need coin of some kind to buy her way into the royalties. Once she had made enough and made her marks he would plan her ultimate attack on Gotham.