Gotham's End

It was the night of the Spring Ball

It was the night of the Spring Ball. Despite the constant blooms of evil that had sprouted around certain areas of Gotham, the city still wanted to show its true colors. Harry and Ivy had planted and plotted their deadly scheme. The city wasn't aware of the thousands of poisonous buds that were almost ready to bloom underneath the city. The hundreds that were waiting to bloom in the water sewers and small gardens around the island of Gotham. The city was indeed in turmoil and panic, with still no sign of Batman. Bruce Wayne however had brought an idea into his company for organic home products, saying how much better it would be for the families of Gotham. He made Harry his partner and together they sold hundreds of thousands to the innocent and fragile minded people around town. They ate the organic food, they sprayed the organic perfumes and washed with the organic soaps. When the time was right, when given the order, everyone who had consumed them would become nothing but soil for the newly grown plants to rise in. Ivy was beyond content as she saw people looking ill and already hosting her babies. Her plan was working. Their armies were now ready and together they were going to take over once and for all.

Ivy and Harry shared a hot rich bath together

Ivy and Harry shared a hot rich bath together. Washing one another and nesting within each others arms. Her love for him had become infinite. He kissed down her neck dropping to his knees to kiss her belly which had gotten bigger in the recent weeks. "Our baby." she said as Harry smiled, pressing his lips against the plump blossom. "Mmmmm... can you tell yet?" he asked as she shook her head. "Still too early, I think it's still deciding." she chuckled wrapping her arms around his neck. Harry kissed her long and hard, "You know the plan, what to do?" he asked his eyes closed as he leaned his forehead against hers. The water poured over them replenishing their power and quenching their thirst. "Yes. I do." she said leaning back to look at him. A fear came over her as she breathed in hard. "Don't baby." he said shaking his head. "I'll be fine. Our family will be fine. I promise." he said kissing her cheeks.

A loud knock came at the door, startling them. "Its almost time." Jim said his voice now permanently ragged from Ivy's rage. "Let's get the party started." Harry said smiling as Ivy followed suit.