Chapter 7

We both went to bed and my mom woke me up in the afternoon.

"Lets go to the store we have to get boxes to pack our stuff into," she said squealing before dragging me to her car.

We went to the store and she went to the box aisle. I went over to the pharmacy section to get some more vitamins. I picked out the brand I needed and I went back towards where my mom was, and on my way I ran into Liam with some random blonde from school. They had snacks and a movie and were hanging all over each other.

"I got the boxes sweety," I heard my mom say and Liam told the girl to go get something and she walked away. My mom pulled up with a cart full of boxes and she smiled at Liam.

"Hi Liam, how are you?" she said.

"I am good, are you guys putting stuff in storage?" he asked and my mom laughed.

"No I am moving to Florida with my boyfriend," she said and Liam looked shocked.

"I forgot the tape. I will be right back," my mom said running off leaving me behind.

"When were you going to tell me?" He said looking pissed.

"Didn't have a chance seeing as you left so soon," I said, crossing my arms.

"You can't move to Florida," he said.

"I am not, I am staying with Ash," I said.

"That isn't going to happen," he said and I left out a sigh.

"Well that isn't your decision," I said.

"If you aren't staying with your mom, then you and the baby are moving in with me," he said and I laughed.

"You couldn't even stay with me one day, I am not moving in with you," I said and he went to argue back when the girl came back with condoms.

"Oh, Hi Rose how are you?" she said to me.

"It's Lilly," Liam and I both said at the same time.

"I am going to go," I said, going to find my mom before Liam could protest.

I saw my mom hiding in an aisle listening to our entire conversation.

"Thanks for the help Mom," I said, throwing my gummies in a cart.

"I am sorry I didn't know he didn't know," she said.

"It is okay," I said trying to calm myself down.

"Lets go look at the baby stuff," She said, giving me a smile. I walked with her and I teared up looking at the baby clothing.

"Why don't you get some clothing and a crib, it can be my going away present," she said.

"I have money, I can buy it," I said, not wanting her to waste her money on me.

"Nonsense, I will pay for it," she said. We looked at some cribs but there was this simple white crib that I fell in love with. I picked it out along with some yellow baby clothing. My mom also had me get a carseat just so I had it. We drove back home and David was waiting for us.

My mom ran up and gave him a giant hug. He helped us unload everything and we started to pack up all of our stuff. I had finished packing the last of my things and I got a text from Bri calling a meeting in the park ASAP.

I threw on my jacket and I told my mom I would be back and she told me to take my time, and longer, I tried to shake that image out of my brain, and walked to the Park. It had snowed last night and I saw Bri sitting on the slide.