Chapter 9

The next month Liam had gone back to school and the basketball games had started. It was now the beginning of February and I was officially 7 months pregnant. We had stayed up an hour every night talking about life and he was one of my best friends now. He always got me whatever food I was craving, would make me laugh, and was patient with me, especially when I had one of my many mood swings.

It took us a month but he started to put the changing table, and the carseat together while I laid on my new body pillow. I cuddled up to it and moaned because it felt so good.

"If you keep moaning like that I will give you something to moan about," he said, giving me a dirty smile while he finished putting the changing table again. I felt myself getting turned on by that statement and I felt myself blush. Usually I would have given him a snarky comment but this pregnancy was making me hornier than ever.

"You did promise me you would give me a redo from our first time," I said quietly. He looked up and me and saw my flushed face and raised an eyebrow. He put his tools down and came over to the bed.

He kissed me with so much passion I didn't know I could ever feel this way. He pushed me down and laid on top of me. He started kissing my neck causing me to moan. He then looked me in the eyes.

"I haven't had sex with anyone since you moved in," he said before kisisng me giving me butterflies. I ripped off his shirt and kissed down his neck. He groaned and let me take control for a few seconds before taking off my pants, and then my shirt. He stopped and looked down at my stomach and suddenly I felt insecure. He leaned down and kissed my stomach and looked at me again.

"I don't want you to think I am using you," he said before putting his shirt on. He was about to leave when I grabbed his arm.

"What if I want to use you," I said, giving him a small smile. He kissed me and looked at me with a smile.

"Are the hormones making you horny?" he asked me, causing me to groan and cover my face in embarrassment.

"Never mind get out," I said, pushing him off of me mortified. He came back up to me and smiled.

"I don't want to have sex with you again unless it means something. I just can't do that to you," he said quietly. I kissed him and wondered how such simple words could give me butterflies.

"I understand," I said, pulling away from him. I went to put my shirt on and he stopped me.

"Now what kind of person would I be if I left my baby momma horney and all alone," he said, kissing my neck.

"You have done it once before," I said teasing him about when we had sex.

"Trust me. I am going to make you cum this time," he said before sticking his hand down my underwear, and sucking my neck.

He stuck a finger inside me causing me to moan. I felt his thumb start to rub circles on my clit while he pumped in and out of me with his other fingers. He stuck another one in me and he groaned.

"You are so tight," He said. He then started moving down and I could feel my face turned red.

"Have you ever been eaten out?" He asked me and I shook my head, not trusting words to come out. He gave me a smirk and he attacked my clit with his mouth, sucking and flicking it with his tongue. I came within seconds and he slowed his fingering.

"Is that better?" He asked kissing me and I nodded my head. He pulled me into his arms and we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and I had never been so happy. I looked over at Liam sleeping and I couldn't believe how different my life was. I went to the bathroom because our baby boy was sitting right on my bladder and I came back to the bed and he pulled me into his chest.