Home sweet-Fuck!

School was finally over! Overall it was pretty good. I said bye to Tara when Marly came to pick her up. Lilith stayed at the gym waiting for her sister. And Wyatt walked home with Conan. Only problem was-ME! I had no way to get home. Someone was supposed to pick me up so I didn't get on a bus. I waited but no one came. Then I realized, what probably happened. Eli was at a meeting. Mason is at work along with Liam. And the twins were catching the afternoon bus because of track. I trudged my way home. I noticed that the sun was starting to go down when I walked up to my house. I entered a sighed as I threw myself into the couch. "Home sweet-" "Why're you late?!" Liam said coming out of nowhere. "Fuck!" I yelled, scared shitless. Liam glared. "Watch your mouth. Now why are you late?" He asked. I explained my situation and he sighed. "Okay from now on you take the bus, walk with Wyatt, or wait for Elijah in his classroom. Also your therapy schedule has changed. Now it's Monday,Thursday,and Friday after school and all day Saturday and Sunday." He said before walking off. Great.

I walked up to my room and got started on my homework. I paused for a moment and looked down at my left hand. "Wonder if I'll ever use you again." I spoke out loud.