Chapter 25

Yes, it is not Saturday. I know. And you know what? Because I hit 40K readers for my story (THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! ), you all know that I post 2 parts in a week. So, enjoy...and grab your tissues. 😉
----------------------------------------------

Team can't believe his eyes. Win really is awake. Finally! He stands in the middle of the room like glued to the spot. Can't move, can't speak. He just stares at the two in front of him. What should he do? He gets scared immediately and his heart speeds up inside his chest. He recognizes that the tube in Win's mouth was removed. This means he is better and finally can breathe again.

Win looks so fragile, but still handsome. What should he do now? What should he say? His face gets red when he thinks about Win's feelings for him. Should he make the first step and confess his feelings for the blonde-haired boy as well? Or should he wait until Win makes the first move? So many questions, but no answer to any of these now.

„Team.", he hears Dean saying.

„Come on over, please.", the senior continues and interrupts Team's thoughts.

Team steps next to Dean. He can't take his eyes off of Win. It feels like he wants, no...he needs to drink in every millimeter of the senior's face. It was so long ago when he saw the senior awake and moving the last time. He wants to touch him, caress his cheeks and finally come out of the closet and seriously talk with him about the last couple of days.

Can he remember the accident? On one hand it would be good if he could, because it means that none of his memories got lost when the car hit him. But on the other side a little part inside Team hopes that Win can't remember what happened to him. If he could, he might have nightmares which causes a lot of stress. And in his current status and his heart problems this is like toxic.

Everything Team hoped in the last days was Win to wake up again, but nobody knew when this would have been happened. And he wanted to prepare himself for this moment. But how can you prepare yourself for something like this when you don't know when it's time for this?

With quiet voice he says: „How do you feel, Hia?"

Win scratches his neck and asks: „Team, right?"

'Huh? What does he mean? Why is he asking about my name? He actually should know...'

With a scared and questioned view Team looks at Dean. The senior returns the view shrugging. Team is confused and can't speak or move anymore. His face is reddish, his heart beats faster and his chest feels like a heavy rock would lay on it.

'This can't be true. This can't be true. I'm dreaming. Yes, this must be the reason. I'm sleeping somewhere and dream about all this here. I want to wake up. This nightmare literally kills me and I can't...no, I don't want to handle this and get confronted with the worst which could happen.', the dark-haired boy thinks.

„Win, don't you remember him?", Dean asks slowly, but seriously.

Win's view wanders from his best friend to the junior in front of him. Hesitantly and slowly he shakes his head. And Team's heart breaks into thousand little pieces. How is it possible that the elder can't remember him anymore? After all they went through together.