-|Inner Storm|-

"Jimin hyung, can Kookie take a bath with me?" Hobi asks, playing with the bubbles as he is sat inside the bathtub.

"No Hobi. Kookie is a big boy and he needs to take a bath by himself." Jimin responds, groaning at the image of Hoseok and Jungkook naked together in the bath, which may or may not have made him slightly flustered.

Kookie and Hobi had alot of fun coloring and playing with toys all day. Then after that they had take-out that Jungkook previously bought while watching Disney movies on t.v.

When it had finally gotten late, both littles were feeling tired and decided they wanted to go to sleep.

Jimin was relived, until he stepped into the bedroom and realized there was only one large king size bed for the three. Hobi and Kookie were excited, both treating it like a sleep over, while Jimin was in the verge of yet another mental breakdown.

But he reminded himself that Jungkook wouldn't let anything happen to him, which eased his worries, but only a little.

"O-sa-kar, vroom, vroom, vroom!!" Hobi makes an engine sound effect with his lips as he plays with a toy car, dunking it inside and water and pulling it out, splashing water all over, including on Jimin.

"Alright, that's enough. Time for bed." Jimin gets off the sink and unplugs the drain in the bath, completely ignoring Hobi's pout.

"But I wanna play." Hobi whines, making no intentions of getting out the bath.

Jimin rubs the bridge of his nose, trying to keep his shit together before he loses it. "Hobi, don't start. It's been a long day for me and I'm not in the mood." He really didn't mean it, but his tone of voice comes out harsh as he holds out the towel for Hobi to take, not wanting to see his dick again because this isn't Hoseok, its Hobi.

"I'm sowwy Jimin hyung." Hobi looks sad as he takes the towel and gets out of the bath, not even sparing a glance at Jimin as he leaves the bathroom.

Jimin instantly felt like a shit head for making Hobi sad. He really didn't mean to snap at Hobi.

He leaves the bathroom and finds Hobi near the bed, getting dressed with a heart wrenching frown on his face.

Fuck sakes Jimin, he's just trying to make you feel safe around him and you made him feel bad.

"Jimin hyung, I'm going to take a shower." Kookie announces as he grabs his clothes and happily hurries into the bathroom.

"Kookie, don't run!" Jimin scolds lightly, but Kookie had already slammed the door shut and turned on the shower.

Exhaling, Jimin returns his attention over to Hobi, who was now laying in bed with the sheets tucked up to his chin. He was still frowning, not looking at Jimin but at his own hands, nervously twirling his fingers.

Jimin sits at the edge of the bed and looks down at his own hands, playing the rings on his small fingers. "I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier." He mumbles.

Hobi hums in response, then looks over to Jimin. Jimin feels him staring and locks eyes with Hobi, shocked to see he wasn't mad anymore, but smiling at him.

"Its okay Jimin hyung..." he mumbles. "Are you scared?" He asks in such a small voice.

Jimin nods. "I am Hobi." He admits with a heavy heart. "I'm scared of getting hurt again."

Hobi grabs Jimin's hand, gently giving it a squeeze. "I'm scared too." He whispers. "But I'm trying my best to be a brave boy so you won't have to be scared or sad anymore." He gives Jimin a small smile. "I'm your friend Jimin and I want you to know that I'll always protect you."