-|Marry Me?|-

"Mochi, are you awake?"

Jimin lifts his head up from the pillow, quickly wiping the stray tears from his eyes as he sits up and looks to the door. He had been crying most of the night, his chest feeling heavy with so many emotions.

"Come in." He says, trying to keep his voice even and composed.

The door slowly opens, and in comes Bunny, with his brows furrowed and a frown evident. He isn't mad at Jimin, that's just how he always looks.

"Are you alright?" Bunny asks when he notices Jimin's tear stained cheeks. He already knows the answer to that question, but wants to hear it from Jimin himself.

"No, I'm not." Jimin mutters, looking away from Bunny. "I want to leave..."

Noo! I don't want Jimin hyung to leave!
Bunny, convince Jimin-shii to stay.
Bunny, let me talk to him.

"Shut up, all of you." Bunny closes his eyes, pushing back all the voices and focusing his attention on Jimin.

"You can't leave." He says, to which Jimin scoffs in response.

"I can't stay here anymore, not when the queen is constantly making me feel like shit."

"I can have her dealt with." The seriousness in Bunny's tone startles Jimin.

"I...would rather you don't. She's your mother."

"She's Jungkook's mother." Bunny corrects.

Jimin rolls his eyes. "Either way, just leave her alone." He gets up from the bed and goes over to the window, stepping out into balcony. 

"I'm just a guest here anyways....It's best for everyone that I go."  Jimin holds himself, the urge to cry slowly crawling its way out of him, making his bottom lip quiver and his body shake. 

"Jungkook is a king who deserves someone better than me...someone who won't tarnish his reputation, someone who will make him happy."

"You make him happy...you make all of us happy." Bunny says, not giving Jimin a chance to reply as he strides up to him and kisses him softly, completely taking Jimin off guard.

Jimin smiles into the kiss, finding it endearing how soft Bunny has become. From starting out as enemies to now kissing Jimin freely was a huge change. In fact a lot has changed since leaving Daegu.

And it was a change for the better.

"Marry me Jimin." Bunny hovers his lips just above Jimin's, wanting nothing more than to kiss them again and again and again because he can't get enough of Jimin.

The sudden proposal catches Jimin way off guard, making him step back from Bunny with confusion. Also because that's the first time he's called Jimin by his real name and not Mochi.

"Y-you want me to marry you?!" Jimin utters in shock. But he reels himself back from it, thinking clearly on the situation. "You are asking me for marriage, but what about Jungkook?"

"He agrees too." Bunny caresses Jimin's soft cheeks, resisting to urge to pinch them. "He wants to marry you."

If Jimin hyung gets married, he can finally have a crown!

I want Jimin-shii to wear a wedding dress.

"I want him to tell me himself." Jimin insists and Bunny nods in silence, giving Jimin a grin before his face falls blank.