-|Jay|-

The soft morning glow of the suns rays touch upon Jimin's skin, highlighting his exposed chest and the numerous amounts of love bites that occupy the surface, them being the remnants of last night's escapade.

Jimin sleeps peacefully with a smile pressed upon his plump lips and his messy hair curling all over his face, giving him such an angelic vibe.

He then stirs when he feels someone run their finger up and down his arm, the sensation tickling him, making him smile at the thought of Jungkook cutely teasing him in the morning.

"Mmm....Jungkook stop." Jimin mumbles with his deep morning voice as he moves around, his whole body feeling sore, but in a good way when he stretches his limbs and slowly opens his eyes.

"Rise and shine baby boy."

Jimin froze at the familiar, yet unfamiliar voice coming from right next to him.

Rubbing his eyes, he turns his head to the side, expecting Jungkook, but finding Hoseok laying in bed with him, smiling at Jimin as he continues to run his finger along Jimin's arm.

"Your after glow is truly marvelous. It makes me want to get dicked down too."

"Hoseok what the hell are you doing in here?!" Jimin shouts, scrambling himself away from the doctor and covering his own body with the bed sheets. He looks around the room, not finding a trace of Jungkook anywhere. "Where is Jungkook?" He demands, holding the sheets tightly against his body.

"Relax, King Jungcock, er, Jungkook, has left the mansion. Said something about meeting up with the royal council." Hoseok shrugs his shoulders, his face is contempt and relaxed despite finding Jimin naked in Jungkook's bed. "Oh, and I'm not not Hoseok." He says, holding his hand out for a shake. "My name is Jay, pleasure to meet you."

"What!" Jimin's jaw drops in disbelief, along with his stomach as he realizes he's talking to another alter, a new one at that.

Jay scoffs and shakes his own hand since it was rudely denied. "Don't get your panties caught in a twist, I'm not like the Mad Doctor." He says, stretching his limbs upon the bed, then buries his face into Jungkook's pillow and inhales deeply, to the point where his eyes flicker into the back of his head.

"Oh god." He moans, loudly. "The smell of sex turns me on so much." He moans again, rubbing his whole body against the sheets.

Disturbed is the best word to describe what Jimin is feeling as he watches Hoseok...or Jay fondle the bed sheets, so slowly Jimin gets out of bed, with the bed sheet still wrapped around his body, and leans down to pick up his clothes.

Jay stops what he is doing and smiles at Jimin again. "Oops, seems like I've gotten distracted, but then again, its been a while and a bitch is dick deprived." He says with a wink, then blows Jimin a kiss and gets off the bed.

Jimin now sees that Jay is fully dressed in tight black jeans that are ripped at the knees and a white printed design shirt tucked neatly into his pants. He has on Chelsea boots and a pair of tinted glasses tucked neatly into his hair that is parted in the middle, showing off his forehead.

"You like what you see?" Jay asks, swinging his ass side to side and giving it a good slap.

Jimin looks away, not wanting to admit that Jay really looks good in that outfit. "What happened to Hoseok?" He asks as he grabs his clothes from the floor and begins to dress.

"Hoseok is taking a break. His poor heart couldn't handle hearing you getting it up the ass last night." Jay replies nonchalantly, which makes Jimin's face burn in embarrassment. "So I'm here to make things all better."