II.

NOTE: All the words in italic are dreams or thoughts !

If you want VOTE AND COMMENT!

                                                                         _________________

I had left my pack to come warn Osoe of the war brewing, the tension had thickened with the wolves and bears, we kept losing more and more to the Unseelie and the humans, they kept eating away our land to build their cities, pushing the packs closer and closer, war was brewing and we needed every possible fighter we could get to help us.

My powerful paws pounded on the floor as I ran through the dense trees until i arrived at the border of Osoes territory, consisting of a small town, with a creaking of bones i change back into my human form and started walking to the tavern that Osoe owns, I passed merchants and farmers, ogres and fanged beings until I reached the front doors of the crowded tavern, it stood up tall, at least three stories high, with a creaking sign hanging off a metal pole;

"The Tavern"

Tch, creative much?

I thought and I ducked under the threshold, greeted instantly with the musky smell of sweat and mead, turning my face sour as I look around the room, looking for Osoe, wanting nothing more to leave this human infested place.

But as I observe the crowded space, filled with endless forgettable faces, one stands out, a small woman, squeezing past people, with chocolate brown locks tied to the nape of her neck and forehead shining with sweat, her beautiful blue eyes weary with exhaustion as she carried a heavy tray filled with empty glasses, her simple blue dress complimented her pale skin and showed off her curves in all the right places, as she turns I glimpse her pointy ears.

Nymph.

And by the looks of her, a water nymph, interesting.

Distracted with my thoughts, I don't see where she disappears to. I look around the room, not seeing her, I turn around and suddenly feel something crash into me.

I look down and see the beautiful blue eyed nymph on the floor looking very pale, her lips are dry and she's struggling to keep her eyes open.

I scowl, why has nobody noticed how dehydrated she is, why are they making her work so hard, my face hardens as I notice her hands are cut and bleeding from the broken glass. As I'm picking her frail, shaking body up as delicately as I can, I smell Osoe approaching. Noticing her unstable knees I gather her up, cradling her in my arms. I'm instantly hit with the sweet smell of water lilies and early dewy mornings with a hint of lavender. 

Another man is following Osoe as he approaches, I sniff him and smell a pure stench of untamed chaos, berserker. I tighten my hold on her, but the berserker seems to look at the little nymph in my arms with concern.

Osoe grips the man's shoulder, halting him, before he can approach me.

"Ragnar. What brings you here?" Osoe asks me with a hard, guarded voice, but his eyes are soft with concern as he looks at the nymph.

"Matters we need to discuss in private" I answered.

"What did you do to her?" the man demands with barley controlled anger.

I looked at him, annoyed. "I did nothing, I found her like this."

His face tightens. "Go get Kat" Osoe instructs a woman with a simple blue dress, a worker there, and she scurries away.

"How is she?" Osoe asks, while the other men stares at me with a hard look.

"based on her appearance i would say dehydrated" I tell him, trying to suppress my impatience as I hear frantic footsteps, followed by a skinny looking woman with red hair, run into the tavern.