VI.

Somewhere In a dark lifeless part of the forest, devoted of light or life, something crawled towards a tall figure draped in shadows, sitting on a throne of oak wood entwined with bones and fur.

Another figure stands beside him, its head tiled towards him as if saying something. The way they moved was eerie and inhuman.

"Master" the creature groans out with his deformed mouth, trying to gain his attention, the sound like rusty metals scraping together. Drool dripped through the holes where some of his rotten teeth used to be. "I have news on the nymph...."

Unfortunately his excitement made him forgetful, causing him to carelessly reach out with his fleshy, quivering arm.

A thick silence falls on the figures before it's abrubtly cut.

The figure slams his bare foot over the creatures hand as if it was merely a fly.

A crunch, followed by a shriek echoes in the forest.

"What have I told you, slave?"

The figure asks calmly, drawing out the S. His voice causing shivers to tiptoe down the backs of everything that hears him.

"T-to not interrupt you, ma-master." The creature whimpers out as he cradles his shattered hand against his bony chest.

"Very good."

He dismissed the other figure with an elegant wave of his pale hand and then urges the slave to come forward.

The creature crawled as fast as it could through the decomposing, black soil. When the creature was close enough the master reached out to it, it flinched but stayed frozen on the spot.

The master slowly, almost lovingly caressed the side of the creatures head. A sound, almost purr like resonated out of the creatures chest. The figure leans closer, showing glimpses of sharp cheek bones, black skin and dead golden eyes.

"Now tell me, slave, what have you seen."

________________________________________________