one - i loved.

i.  you make me lose myself more times than i can ever find you.

ii.   i still need the liquor that you gave me when you made me fall in love, now i am drunk by your love.

iii.  often times i find myself staring at the back of someone's head, only to find out it wasn't you.

ivevery night i wander in the streets missing you between my sheets.

v.  wishing you stayed if i wasn't so desperate, maybe then i wouldn't have to say goodbye.

viyou ignite the fire i never thought i had in me, not knowing that i'll burn mercilessly in your arms.

vii.  now you're gone and the fire died down, even though you told me it wouldn't last i was ready to give it all because i was such a damn fool in love.

viii.  now my pillows are often soaked with tears and i wonder if that's alright since i'm not meant to have a heart.

ix.  you were the lines that held my constellations and when you left the stars died out and i was left in the dark.

x.  the only thing that reminds me of you is your scent that is clung to my bed, and sometimes it gives me false hope that one day i'll see you tangled in those sheets with a smile on your face.

xi.  i was so eager to be with you that i didn't see any of the blemishes on your skin, and i adored tracing my fingers gently through the caramel cracks and watching the way you smiled but had tears in your eyes.

xii.  maybe i got a little obsessed with the thought of you sitting on the ocean bed with your arms spread and me tangled between your arms, saying nothing but only sighing when the zephyrs rolled by.

xiii.  i think of all your dreams and all your future and sometimes i wonder if i was always supposed to be apart of it.

xiv.  you said your eyes were the windows to your heart but whenever i looked deep into it i'd see nothing but black.

xv.  this wasn't supposed to happen, why did i fall so hard? now all i have left are some bruises only you can see and i hate the fact that i live with that everyday.

xvi.  maybe the bruises will leave scars that will remind me of the times i wished you were in my arms once again.

xvii.  your voice delicate and your eyes tired i would wrap you in my arms like a blanket and watch you fall asleep wondering what you did to make someone like me fall in love.

xviii.  your hair had the sweet scent of coconut and shea butter, something that got you connected with who you were. but now these scents leave a tear in my eye because you made your mark on me just by your scent.

xix.  the only thing separating us were our bodies when we lay at night together with you telling me how much you loved me as i held you so tight and so warm, you'd tell me not to stop. i never realized you meant that i should stop loving you.

xx.  if only i were to understand why you left, maybe then i wouldn't be so clueless as to what to do without you.