two - i pondered.

i.  i hope you never forget the days we would lay in the night with the stars as our blanket and you would tell me that you wished the moment will last forever. i wished it did too.

ii.  waking up without you makes my heart plummet and going to sleep without you makes me wish i never have to wake up again.

iii.  drifting around the streets hoping i'll catch a snippet of your breathy laughter makes me want to hang my head against the wall and wish that maybe, just maybe when my head hangs low i would see the little black boots you've always liked right next to my forgotten shoelaces.

iv.  tried to make myself some food but all i ever see is you on the counter with a bowl in your hands and cocoa powder on your lips which you'd ask me to kiss off. i never got tired of that little game.

v.  thinking of packing my things and moving away but once i do i know i'll break down and i know i'll still think of you.

vi.  don't know how some people live without having to love someone, maybe it's easier for them. but it isn't easy for me.

vii.  thought i had gotten my happy ending and i thought i had found the one but little did i know that your love was nothing but a mirage. 

viii.  i still spend nights thinking about your soft lips on mine and the feeling of your fingers discovering the black locks of my hair.

ix.  back then i couldn't even imagine a world without you, and now i have to see the world in a different light.

x.  you were the colors of my life and now that you're not here i am forced to live in darkness.

xi.  i was such a mess and such a wreck the moment you left, and it was then i realized that you were the glue holding everything together.

xii.  tried to seek love from someone else but i realized that nobody does it like you do.

xiii.  they never felt like you, they never had a scent like yours, and i was foolish and heartless to think that they could replicate you.

xiv.  i miss when you stroked my back and kissed the ink that was on my skin and for a moment i wondered if perhaps i could tattoo yourself on me, maybe that way i'd never have to let you go.

xv.  some bodies replaced yours and the sensations i felt were nothing compared to yours. i lived in a loop with nobody being like you.

xvi.  i hated the way your eyes got glossy when you cried in the middle of the night on the day you told me you could no longer love me.

xvii.  how could i think my love would last us forever even if yours died down?

xviii. wisps of smoke cloud my face and sometimes i think i'm in the clouds, holding hands with angels but when my eyes open i'm only met with the darkness of the night.

xix.  i cherished you more than anything and look how easily you slipped through the tip of my fingers just like sand.

xx.  confused, drunk, angry, was and lonely and the only thing i want is you but i don't think you'd want me too.